This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any easy games that dont require your left hand?

#11DocDeliciousPosted 2/1/2013 12:34:31 PM
Katamari?

You could probably lay your hand across both joysticks and play that way? Maybe? Turning would be a bit tricky.

Idk...nevermind.
---
Ni No Kuni, Vanquish, DmC, Sound Shapes, Disgaea 4, Valkyria Chronicles, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Far Cry 3, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious
#12stalepie29Posted 2/1/2013 12:34:41 PM
most require two hands, but some might be easy or slow-paced enough to be playable with one hand. Try turn-based rpgs (Ni no Kuni, but you have to move around in fights) and adventure games (Walking Dead, Back to the Future), Echochrome, Machinarium, Unfinished Swan, Eufloria, Sound Shapes, Papo & Yo, Space Ace... these might be simple enough that you can play them with one hand.
#13BlueswordsXPosted 2/1/2013 12:35:31 PM
Do you have a DS or 3DS? That'd be your best bet because many games are designed to be playable with just the touch-screen, so you would only need to use your right hand and can just lay the system on the table.

Try one of the turn-based RPGs or SRPGs so you can play at your own pace.
---
Touhou is love. Welcome to Gensokyo!
#14don_juan_darkoPosted 2/1/2013 12:36:10 PM
Man, too bad they don't make the ASCII Grip anymore, that would have been perfect for your situation.

http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/IMAGES/1/AGS/ascii-grip.jpg
#15SigmaHacielPosted 2/1/2013 12:37:50 PM
Too bad there aren't things like movies, or books, or taking walks. You know, those things that would help alleviate the boredom of waiting for your hand to heal.
#16stalepie29Posted 2/1/2013 12:38:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17Impaired MedicPosted 2/1/2013 12:39:47 PM
Pros learn to play with their feet.
---
I eat stickers all the time, dude.
#18BeknessPosted 2/1/2013 12:40:05 PM
Yeah a DS would be good as well as other tablet games (touch screens), as well as mouse-only PC games like RPGs, point and click adventures and turn based strategy (maybe).

Oh man, if you have PC there's lots I could tell you. >_>
---
Frozen hero, your words are zero and your dreams have vanished into dark along the go but you don't want to know
#19majin nemesisPosted 2/1/2013 12:41:42 PM
maybe you should try PC games that only require the mouse to play or something
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#20Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 2/1/2013 12:42:12 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Too bad there aren't things like movies, or books, or taking walks. You know, those things that would help alleviate the boredom of waiting for your hand to heal.

I'll bet you're a joy at the Children's Hospital - "Look Timmy, I know everyone is saying that even though you're handicapped you can still do anything anyone else can do but I'm here to tell you that you can't. Suck on that."