This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any easy games that dont require your left hand?

#21TelekiNoctisPosted 2/1/2013 12:42:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hOTLB4i.jpg
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif
#22BeknessPosted 2/1/2013 12:44:44 PM
TelekiNoctis posted...
http://i.imgur.com/hOTLB4i.jpg

Damn that show was good. >_>
---
Frozen hero, your words are zero and your dreams have vanished into dark along the go but you don't want to know
#23qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 2/1/2013 12:45:51 PM
If you have a wii, maybe skyward sword, you could hold both controllers with one hand and press the buttons one at a time.

Also pokemon if you have a DS, that game would be perfect.

Oh and Netflix.
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#24Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 2/1/2013 12:52:17 PM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
If you have a wii, maybe skyward sword, you could hold both controllers with one hand and press the buttons one at a time.

Also pokemon if you have a DS, that game would be perfect.

Oh and Netflix.

Yeah if we're talking Wii then it opens up a whole lot of possibilities.
#25XSilverPhoenixXPosted 2/1/2013 12:55:16 PM
He has to keep his thumb stabilized. I would recommend a turn-based rpg where you only need movement for walking around. Unfortunately there really aren't any turn-based games this generation.

You can try The Walking Dead as that's a point and click game with QTE.
#26RoldragePosted 2/1/2013 12:56:36 PM
Disgaea 3/4
---
Life is overrated.
#27glory of power metalPosted 2/1/2013 12:59:42 PM
Use the top of your hand on the stick and find games that don't make regular use of the shoulder buttons. Most FPS do, but lots of RPGs, indie games, and platformers don't. I recently completely severed the tendon in my left index finger right at the knuckle with a box cutter and was gaming like that for a month or two. Online flash games are fun too.
---
i7-950 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi 1920x1200
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#28rumbalumbaPosted 2/1/2013 1:05:04 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Too bad there aren't things like movies, or books, or taking walks. You know, those things that would help alleviate the boredom of waiting for your hand to heal.

hey, his thumbnail is healing. he can't watch Les Miserables in that state! no!
#29anonymous46773Posted 2/1/2013 1:23:01 PM
Almost anything turnbased.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#30drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:45:49 PM
Friends,

Lots of options, but none of you really agree on one thing. I have never heard of red tube, I looked it up on the gamefaqs site, but nothing. Maybes it Japanesse??

I do have a move controller. Maybe there is some hack and slash game that you just use your right hand on the controller. But I think they also have a shield. but maybe its with your trigger/index finger.

Does anyone know about cathrine... I think its a puzzle jumping and climbing game. im not really go at that either, and i tHINK its super sexy. IM not sure that I want to get all turned on, with a wrapped up hand,

anyother ideas??

again, thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.