This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any easy games that dont require your left hand?

#51PhoenixPrincePosted 2/1/2013 10:44:51 PM
Could always do Journey.
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care.
#52beebarbPosted 2/1/2013 10:47:06 PM
shawnmck posted...
Even Heavy Rain might work if you have the edition that is Move compatible.

^This, though any edition will work, as the most recent patch for the normal edition includes the move edition upgrade. I should know, I only have the normal edition and that patch was suspiciously big and I got the move features after the install.
---
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
#53ElBorak77Posted 2/1/2013 10:49:34 PM
here we go again.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#54VoxwikPosted 2/2/2013 12:00:53 AM
Final Fantasy X sounds perfect for this if you like that kind of game. Aside from a few optional things you can do without nothing requires fast control in that game because the battle menus always wait for you to decide what to do.
#55Ghetto_ninjaPosted 2/2/2013 12:14:11 AM
Dungeon Hunter Alliance is hand down the easiest fully featured game to control with one hand you need a move controller though.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#56RobotPirteGhostPosted 2/2/2013 12:25:32 AM
Anything turn based, as others have said.

I think you can download Final Fantasy Tactics from PSN. It's a good SRPG. It can get a little hard though if you don't grind. Just make sure to keep a backup save or two if you try it.

A friend told me that played FFX-2 with one hand because his other one was "too busy" but I never figured out if he was just joking or not.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#57BeknessPosted 2/2/2013 12:29:48 AM
RobotPirteGhost posted...
A friend told me that played FFX-2 with one hand because his other one was "too busy" but I never figured out if he was just joking or not.

XD
---
THERE WILL BE NO BEK LEFT BEHIND! - Pyro
#58Arkane DenialPosted 2/2/2013 1:19:40 AM
Any fighting game...use a joystick? Technically your left thumb won't do anything
---
Booker T: "PSN is down! PSN is down! PSN is down! PSN is down! PSN is down! PSN is down! " - Paulina_Pierce
#59drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:43:48 AM
Friends,

Thank you very much. some of these are great ideas. I like FFX, and I think your right, all waiting for you to input stuff, and mostly with your right hand. great idea. FFX-2 I think has that active battle timer, so maybe thats not such a good choice. but I like that because it has new game plus, so I can carry over my old games, i I can find those damn memory cards.

today I will call game stop, and see if they have: Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest. I have the demo, and it might fit the bill. plus get me up and moving.

Again, thank you for your great advice. and nice humor. My daughter who took me to the emergancy room, and sat with me for 4 hours, saw me fiddling with my ps3 last night, and Yelled at me.. " You can't even take ONE freaking day off!! Kinda funny, if not sad.

Again, thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#60handycapmanPosted 2/2/2013 8:27:58 AM
Quote:Pros learn to play with their feet.
@Impaired Medic
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10