This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you guys play so many rpgs

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How do you guys play so many rpgs
3 years ago#1
It seems like a lot of ppl just play a bunch of rpgs. I don't know about you, but after I invest around 100 hours into an rpg, I don't want to go straight to another one. I have to wait a couple of months. All of that grinding and stuff gets to be too much.
The Punish.
3 years ago#2
I play action games inbetween them.
PSN: toadieman
3 years ago#3
This is exactly why my backlog contains a million RPGs.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
3 years ago#4
How can you get sick of RPGs? It's about the stories, not the grind. I won't ever play an RPG past the story unless it's just that good.
--=*Proud supporter of LGBT rights*=--
It's Ashley or Ash, not bro, or son, or man.
3 years ago#5
So good
3 years ago#6
Terotrous posted...
3 years ago#7
I take my time, I am going to play Persona 4 on my Vita and I still havent even made it to the middle of the game, I take a long time and enjoy my games.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
3 years ago#8
I hear you, I take a break in between my JRPGs too.

I just solved P4G after like 80 hours, before that was ToG f which I did in like august.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
3 years ago#9
Manilo_Punish posted...
It seems like a lot of ppl just play a bunch of rpgs. I don't know about you, but after I invest around 100 hours into an rpg, I don't want to go straight to another one. I have to wait a couple of months. All of that grinding and stuff gets to be too much.

Same here but when i'm in the mood for stat-building it's odd how fast the time flies. Time is kind of a perceptual thing. no?
3 years ago#10
Terotrous posted...

This.

I also like to alternate between RPGs and actiony titles. I also prefer it when RPGs can be completed in 40 hours or less, rather than 100+.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How do you guys play so many rpgs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived