This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you guys play so many rpgs

#1Manilo_PunishPosted 2/1/2013 2:23:17 PM
It seems like a lot of ppl just play a bunch of rpgs. I don't know about you, but after I invest around 100 hours into an rpg, I don't want to go straight to another one. I have to wait a couple of months. All of that grinding and stuff gets to be too much.
---
The Punish.
#2toadiemanPosted 2/1/2013 2:25:50 PM
I play action games inbetween them.
---
PSN: toadieman
#3TerotrousPosted 2/1/2013 2:26:32 PM
This is exactly why my backlog contains a million RPGs.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#4IseleyPosted 2/1/2013 2:27:06 PM
How can you get sick of RPGs? It's about the stories, not the grind. I won't ever play an RPG past the story unless it's just that good.
---
--=*Proud supporter of LGBT rights*=--
It's Ashley or Ash, not bro, or son, or man.
#5Deimos259Posted 2/1/2013 2:27:31 PM
So good
#6OrangeSchweesePosted 2/1/2013 2:34:16 PM
Terotrous posted...
#7carsaucePosted 2/1/2013 2:35:39 PM
I take my time, I am going to play Persona 4 on my Vita and I still havent even made it to the middle of the game, I take a long time and enjoy my games.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#8Killah PriestPosted 2/1/2013 2:37:04 PM
I hear you, I take a break in between my JRPGs too.

I just solved P4G after like 80 hours, before that was ToG f which I did in like august.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#9stalepie29Posted 2/1/2013 2:37:28 PM
Manilo_Punish posted...
It seems like a lot of ppl just play a bunch of rpgs. I don't know about you, but after I invest around 100 hours into an rpg, I don't want to go straight to another one. I have to wait a couple of months. All of that grinding and stuff gets to be too much.

Same here but when i'm in the mood for stat-building it's odd how fast the time flies. Time is kind of a perceptual thing. no?
#10kobalobasileusPosted 2/1/2013 2:49:02 PM
Terotrous posted...

This.

I also like to alternate between RPGs and actiony titles. I also prefer it when RPGs can be completed in 40 hours or less, rather than 100+.