This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

#11OrangeSchweesePosted 2/1/2013 2:41:55 PM
trenken posted...
Iwata. The guy took Nintendo, a company I really loved, and turned them into some casual game/safe sequel company. Seriously, this is hands down the worst time to be a fan of that company.

Oh yeah...Skyward Sword is the biggest letdown of a Zelda I've ever played.
#12trenkenPosted 2/1/2013 2:42:43 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...
trenken posted...
Iwata. The guy took Nintendo, a company I really loved, and turned them into some casual game/safe sequel company. Seriously, this is hands down the worst time to be a fan of that company.

Oh yeah...Skyward Sword is the biggest letdown of a Zelda I've ever played.

I hope you arent being sarcastic, because Im a huge Zelda fan and I hate SS, and I know Im not alone.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#13OrangeSchweesePosted 2/1/2013 2:44:52 PM
No, SS was just bad (relatively). A sparse overworld, recycled areas, forced motion controls that took away from the immersion, Fi never shutting her mouth....
#14agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:47:00 PM
qwertyMrJINX posted...
You're gonna have to explain most of those.

Really?

Tameem: DmC. Enough said. Way to ruined a beloved franchise and beloved characters. Insulted the old franchise and its fans.

Kojima: Enjoys misleading his fans and building suspense and keep ppl guessing with his teasers. In MGS2 he managed to trick most into thinking Snake is the main character.

Inafune: Okay I don't have anything specific. But I'm sure he's responsible for a lot of Capcom's evils, being a key person in the company or a while.

Itagaki: From wikipedia, "Itagaki has also gained infamy for the female characters in his games having large, overly-animated breasts, and also for his frankness and lack of humility in interviews and the comments he makes about his competitors and their games."

Toriyama: Responsible for the mess known as the FFXIII triology.

Kevin Butler: Overall portrayal as a troll in his ads. After Sony, he was seen playing a Wii in another ad, and got sued as a result.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#15HENTAIDOJIPosted 2/1/2013 2:47:52 PM
Don Mattrick

Final Fantaasy XIII
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#16trenkenPosted 2/1/2013 2:48:03 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...
No, SS was just bad (relatively). A sparse overworld, recycled areas, forced motion controls that took away from the immersion, Fi never shutting her mouth....

Yeah of course there are worse games out there. I got to the imprisoned fight and lost interest.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#17OEIO999Posted 2/1/2013 2:48:57 PM(edited)
Clearly you aren't up to date with current trolls

Casey Hudson
#18archizzyPosted 2/1/2013 2:55:52 PM
Other

A few posters on this board.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#19agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:02:10 PM
OEIO999 posted...

Casey Hudson

Who's that?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#20OEIO999Posted 2/1/2013 3:55:32 PM(edited)
agrissa posted...
OEIO999 posted...

Casey Hudson

Who's that?

Mass Effect 3 lead artist director or something, I only heard about him after Mass Effect 3's huge s*** storm