This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

#111nintendogamer13Posted 2/2/2013 3:36:22 AM
Itagaki is awesome. Shame he left tecmo and they killed ninja gaiden.
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#112jammiesPosted 2/2/2013 4:25:25 AM
Other: Peter Molyneux
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#113majin nemesisPosted 2/2/2013 4:52:07 AM
sicko26us posted...
Found it:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-06-final-fantasy-13-2-to-be-continued-ending-explained

Also some golden Toriyama quotes are included for undecided voters.

the lightning dlc ending did explained things better but the of the game ending was not confusing it just wasn't a happy one
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#114sicko26usPosted 2/2/2013 12:23:26 PM
majin nemesis posted...
sicko26us posted...
Found it:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-06-final-fantasy-13-2-to-be-continued-ending-explained

Also some golden Toriyama quotes are included for undecided voters.

the lightning dlc ending did explained things better but the of the game ending was not confusing it just wasn't a happy one

Not confusing you say????

MAJOR 13-2 ENDING SPOILERS FOLLOW!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

How about Lightning sitting out the fight, letting Sarah and Noel fall into a trap? Then when the going gets tough what does she do? Lock herself into a crystal so she can't die, how heroic. How about how the fact that they implied that the chaos being released was an apocalyptic event, but now we know that it really didn't do much harm, rendering Lightning's crystal freeze even more pointless than it already was. Lastly, not really an ending issue, but what is Snows deal? He is on a mission from a god, has special brand powers, and can travel through time. What does he do with all this power? Hides in the arena.

So yeah, it all makes perfect sense.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.