This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

#21theatrical_catPosted 2/1/2013 2:55:34 PM
Butler. He was a piece of s**t comedian and made me ashamed to want a PS3.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#22Mass_CarrierPosted 2/1/2013 4:10:29 PM
Phil Fish.
---
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
#23sicko26usPosted 2/1/2013 4:12:17 PM
Happy to see Toriyama winning :)
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#24UniversquallPosted 2/1/2013 4:15:13 PM
Other. Peter Moore.
---
After the Fallout
#25agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:23:11 PM
I'm surprised to see Toriyama winning so far TBH. Though he caused Final Fantasy's downfall, he never came across as an arrogant jerk as far as I know.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#26PhaseSlaethePosted 2/1/2013 4:23:14 PM
agrissa posted...

Inafune: Okay I don't have anything specific. But I'm sure he's responsible for a lot of Capcom's evils, being a key person in the company or a while.

The worst he did was make that SF movie.

THAT SF movie.
#27sicko26usPosted 2/1/2013 4:34:30 PM
agrissa posted...
I'm surprised to see Toriyama winning so far TBH. Though he caused Final Fantasy's downfall, he never came across as an arrogant jerk as far as I know.

Google his quotes, he has said plenty of dumb things regarding the 13 series.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#28William_18Posted 2/1/2013 4:36:49 PM
agrissa posted...
qwertyMrJINX posted...
You're gonna have to explain most of those.

Really?

Tameem: DmC. Enough said. Way to ruined a beloved franchise and beloved characters. Insulted the old franchise and its fans.

Kojima: Enjoys misleading his fans and building suspense and keep ppl guessing with his teasers. In MGS2 he managed to trick most into thinking Snake is the main character.

Inafune: Okay I don't have anything specific. But I'm sure he's responsible for a lot of Capcom's evils, being a key person in the company or a while.

Itagaki: From wikipedia, "Itagaki has also gained infamy for the female characters in his games having large, overly-animated breasts, and also for his frankness and lack of humility in interviews and the comments he makes about his competitors and their games."

Toriyama: Responsible for the mess known as the FFXIII triology.

Kevin Butler: Overall portrayal as a troll in his ads. After Sony, he was seen playing a Wii in another ad, and got sued as a result.

Psssst.... Kevin Butler is a character that is being portrayed by actor Jerry Lambert. It was Jerry that was seen playing the Wii... Not Kevin Butler. Just a little FYI for the peoples.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#29Still__RippinPosted 2/1/2013 5:08:19 PM
The way these "fans" act they deserve to be trolled.
---
Lupe Fiasco is the best rapper alive.
Currently Playing~ XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Demons Souls, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Magic 2013, Skate 2, Ni No Kuni
#30HwoarangExpert1Posted 2/1/2013 5:13:15 PM
JohnHitman47 posted...
Other: most of the Gamefaqs members. ( Gamefaqs.com )

---
PSN - Ziaro_7