This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?
4 years ago#21
Butler. He was a piece of s**t comedian and made me ashamed to want a PS3.
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
4 years ago#22
Phil Fish.
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
4 years ago#23
Happy to see Toriyama winning :)
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
4 years ago#24
Other. Peter Moore.
After the Fallout
4 years ago#25
I'm surprised to see Toriyama winning so far TBH. Though he caused Final Fantasy's downfall, he never came across as an arrogant jerk as far as I know.
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
4 years ago#26
agrissa posted...

Inafune: Okay I don't have anything specific. But I'm sure he's responsible for a lot of Capcom's evils, being a key person in the company or a while.

The worst he did was make that SF movie.

THAT SF movie.
4 years ago#27
agrissa posted...
I'm surprised to see Toriyama winning so far TBH. Though he caused Final Fantasy's downfall, he never came across as an arrogant jerk as far as I know.

Google his quotes, he has said plenty of dumb things regarding the 13 series.
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
4 years ago#28
agrissa posted...
qwertyMrJINX posted...
You're gonna have to explain most of those.

Really?

Tameem: DmC. Enough said. Way to ruined a beloved franchise and beloved characters. Insulted the old franchise and its fans.

Kojima: Enjoys misleading his fans and building suspense and keep ppl guessing with his teasers. In MGS2 he managed to trick most into thinking Snake is the main character.

Inafune: Okay I don't have anything specific. But I'm sure he's responsible for a lot of Capcom's evils, being a key person in the company or a while.

Itagaki: From wikipedia, "Itagaki has also gained infamy for the female characters in his games having large, overly-animated breasts, and also for his frankness and lack of humility in interviews and the comments he makes about his competitors and their games."

Toriyama: Responsible for the mess known as the FFXIII triology.

Kevin Butler: Overall portrayal as a troll in his ads. After Sony, he was seen playing a Wii in another ad, and got sued as a result.

Psssst.... Kevin Butler is a character that is being portrayed by actor Jerry Lambert. It was Jerry that was seen playing the Wii... Not Kevin Butler. Just a little FYI for the peoples.
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
4 years ago#29
The way these "fans" act they deserve to be trolled.
Lupe Fiasco is the best rapper alive.
Currently Playing~ XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Demons Souls, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Magic 2013, Skate 2, Ni No Kuni
4 years ago#30
JohnHitman47 posted...
Other: most of the Gamefaqs members. ( Gamefaqs.com )
PSN - Ziaro_7
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived