This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

#51majin nemesisPosted 2/1/2013 6:32:12 PM
sicko26us posted...
majin nemesis posted...
Kojima because of what he did with mgs2 trailers that was legen-wait for it why is Motomu Toriyama winning? he's making good games and he's never trolled-dary

legendary

While pretty the stories are trash, his endings are especially bad.

13 - Walk down a hallway and fight a boss for 20 hours, confusing ending.

13-2 Gameplay better, story and ending worse, basically everything is blamed on paradox.

the ending of 13 isn't confusing only the part that Fang wanted to attack vanille is

the ending of 13-2 is fine although the story can be confusing because it involves time travel and any story that involves time travel tends to be confusing especially if you think seriously about it
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#52SakurafanboyPosted 2/1/2013 6:37:13 PM
Square ****ing Enix
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#53AugustDreamingPosted 2/1/2013 6:39:56 PM
trenken posted...
I hope you arent being sarcastic, because Im a huge Zelda fan and I hate SS, and I know Im not alone.

Well it's better then Spirit Tracks xD. I think SS is good, not the best but hardly a terrible game.

Out of those choices I have to go with Toriyama -_-
---
Poke White FC ( June ) - 1507 1398 3559
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
#54gamemaster712Posted 2/1/2013 6:40:50 PM
dreamsicle posted...
Pachter

---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#55JinKisaragi211Posted 2/1/2013 6:43:31 PM
What about the director behin the Dark Souls franchise? He trolled the fanbase pretty hard wih his Broken Pendant conspiracies lol
---
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!
#56sicko26usPosted 2/1/2013 6:48:41 PM
majin nemesis posted...
sicko26us posted...
majin nemesis posted...
Kojima because of what he did with mgs2 trailers that was legen-wait for it why is Motomu Toriyama winning? he's making good games and he's never trolled-dary

legendary

13-2 Gameplay better, story and ending worse, basically everything is blamed on paradox.

the ending of 13 isn't confusing only the part that Fang wanted to attack vanille is

the ending of 13-2 is fine although the story can be confusing because it involves time travel and any story that involves time travel tends to be confusing especially if you think seriously about it

Yes, I agree that there were other parts of 13 that were confusing, I just could not remember everything.

The 13-2 ending I disagree with you though, it is one of the worst endings I have ever seen. Without getting spoiler heavy, we have. The hero of the series becoming a coward and screws everything up multiple times, the chaos which is so bad that all is apparently does is stop time, and the actual ending which they intended to sell as DLC.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#57ExtremeLightPosted 2/1/2013 6:50:54 PM
Other: Activision for CoD.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#58majin nemesisPosted 2/1/2013 7:02:22 PM
sicko26us posted...
majin nemesis posted...
sicko26us posted...
majin nemesis posted...

legendary

Yes, I agree that there were other parts of 13 that were confusing, I just could not remember everything.

The 13-2 ending I disagree with you though, it is one of the worst endings I have ever seen. Without getting spoiler heavy, we have. The hero of the series becoming a coward and screws everything up multiple times, the chaos which is so bad that all is apparently does is stop time, and the actual ending which they intended to sell as DLC.

they never intended to sell the actual ending as DLC that's just a supid rumor the game the ends like it ends because they are going to continue the story in Lightning returns
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#59ShineboxerPosted 2/1/2013 7:02:40 PM
Your hero,Hironobu Sakaguchi, because he intelligently chose to leave a company going down like a meteor and refuses to work with Sony.

Welcome to our team bro, life is so much more fulfilling without that milked crap.

By the way, loved Lost Odyssey bro, The last story looks good, might get it to keep my WiiU from completely dusting over.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#60sicko26usPosted 2/1/2013 7:06:37 PM
majin nemesis posted...
sicko26us posted...
majin nemesis posted...
sicko26us posted...
majin nemesis posted...

legendary

they never intended to sell the actual ending as DLC that's just a supid rumor the game the ends like it ends because they are going to continue the story in Lightning returns

Actually, you are the one who was mistaken. They never intended for a sequel, they intended to end the series with DLC. I am looking for a good link right now.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.