This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

#61ShinXaguraPosted 2/1/2013 8:06:56 PM
JohnHitman47 posted...
Other: most of the Gamefaqs members. ( Gamefaqs.com )

This
---
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
#62sicko26usPosted 2/1/2013 8:12:04 PM
majin nemesis posted...
sicko26us posted...
majin nemesis posted...
sicko26us posted...
majin nemesis posted...
Kojima because of what he did with mgs2 trailers that was legen-wait for it why is Motomu Toriyama winning? he's making good games and he's never trolled-dary

legendary

While pretty the stories are trash, his endings are especially bad.

13 - Walk down a hallway and fight a boss for 20 hours, confusing ending.

13-2 Gameplay better, story and ending worse, basically everything is blamed on paradox.

the ending of 13 isn't confusing only the part that Fang wanted to attack vanille is

the ending of 13-2 is fine although the story can be confusing because it involves time travel and any story that involves time travel tends to be confusing especially if you think seriously about it

Yes, I agree that there were other parts of 13 that were confusing, I just could not remember everything.

The 13-2 ending I disagree with you though, it is one of the worst endings I have ever seen. Without getting spoiler heavy, we have. The hero of the series becoming a coward and screws everything up multiple times, the chaos which is so bad that all is apparently does is stop time, and the actual ending which they intended to sell as DLC.

they never intended to sell the actual ending as DLC that's just a supid rumor the game the ends like it ends because they are going to continue the story in Lightning returns

Found it:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-06-final-fantasy-13-2-to-be-continued-ending-explained

Also some golden Toriyama quotes are included for undecided voters.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#63LAGswitchLARRYPosted 2/1/2013 8:15:20 PM
Greer

hands down
Hands up
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#64MinamoPosted 2/1/2013 8:34:11 PM
Tameem only ruined one game from one series so far, Toriyama continues to **** on Final Fantasy with each new release.
#65overmaxxPosted 2/1/2013 8:42:51 PM
"Troll"?

Uhh... probably Tameem.

As for really awful, clueless people... someone like David Cage or Jonathan Blow would get that one.
#66DavCubePosted 2/1/2013 8:44:28 PM
agrissa posted...
Inafune: Okay I don't have anything specific. But I'm sure he's responsible for a lot of Capcom's evils, being a key person in the company or a while.

Yyyyyeaaah, no. Inafune actually disliked a lot of the things Capcom did, which is what ultimately led to him leaving. So really, the only one Inafune trolled was Capcom.

But yeah, Kojima's probably one of the finalists in that list. How many times has he teased sequels to Zone of the Enders, Snatcher, or Policenauts?
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#67flagg2kplusPosted 2/1/2013 8:48:09 PM
Pratcher. This guy always make wrong predictions.

or.

Peter Molyneux(sp?). This guy hypes his games up above and beyond and makes flat out lies.
---
Making guns illegal will end gun violence right? They should make murder illegal too. No more murder. They should make rape illegal! No more rape! Drugs too...
#68ElBorak77Posted 2/1/2013 8:50:27 PM
me.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#69slyman19Posted 2/1/2013 8:54:24 PM
trenken posted...
Iwata. The guy took Nintendo, a company I really loved, and turned them into some casual game/safe sequel company. Seriously, this is hands down the worst time to be a fan of that company.

This
#70sparticusjoePosted 2/1/2013 8:57:47 PM
Imma go with Kojima for this one. MGS2 got me. It got me good.