This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

#71DarthVashtiPosted 2/1/2013 8:07:07 PM
Tim Langdell

Edge Games is a video game developer and publisher headquartered in Pasadena, California, known for the aggressive reputation of its chief executive and founder, Tim Langdell, in enforcing their trademarks relating to the word "edge". In 2010, Edge Games sued Electronic Arts for trademark infringement, but eventually settled, with Edge surrendering many of its registrations.
#72Kromlech06Posted 2/1/2013 8:14:05 PM
Sakurai (maker of kirby and the smash bros games, among others)

Above and beyond any of the trolls listed here so far.
#73ExiliousPosted 2/1/2013 8:23:37 PM
Peter Molyneux
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
#74zhaoyun99Posted 2/1/2013 8:24:44 PM
TAMTAM. The one who gave middle finger before and after release to the fan of DMC. The s*** talk was not enough with "This game is perfect. There is nothing to fix." then the PC developer fix his S*** up and Cashcom had to agree with QLOC for the game being messed up.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#75DragonSamuraiPosted 2/1/2013 8:26:38 PM
JohnHitman47 posted...
Other: most of the Gamefaqs members. ( Gamefaqs.com )

I second this.
---
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)
#76fatchi27Posted 2/1/2013 8:28:45 PM(edited)
KC_CheeseKing posted...
Surprised Peter Molyneux isn't on the list.

This! Fable II and Project Milo.... are full of lies.
#77SideStrafePosted 2/1/2013 8:32:29 PM
warior55 posted...
KC_CheeseKing posted...
Surprised Peter Molyneux isn't on the list.

This.

Peter Molyneux is the epitome of a troll.

This. There really is no other answer. I mean most of the people the TC listed do typical PR fibs and crap.

Molyneux outright lies with every game he makes and they end up being nothing like he promised.
---
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."
#78AtalalamaPosted 2/1/2013 8:49:38 PM
trenken posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...
trenken posted...
Iwata. The guy took Nintendo, a company I really loved, and turned them into some casual game/safe sequel company. Seriously, this is hands down the worst time to be a fan of that company.

Oh yeah...Skyward Sword is the biggest letdown of a Zelda I've ever played.

I hope you arent being sarcastic, because Im a huge Zelda fan and I hate SS, and I know Im not alone.

Really? 'Cause except for the final boss, SS was the most fun I'd had in a Zelda game since ALttP.
#79The_Nega_ShadowPosted 2/1/2013 8:57:27 PM
The only reason Inafune is in this poll is because the TC couldn't think of anyone as prolific as him who still works at Capcom that he could blame their current descent on.
---
tumut
Praise the lord, our one true Fonz!
#80DarkSymbiotePosted 2/1/2013 9:01:40 PM
Kojima because he actually trolls. What the others do isn't "trolling" but people here wouldn't know that.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn