This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who's the biggest troll in the gaming industry?

#81OrangeSchweesePosted 2/1/2013 10:16:19 PM
trenken posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...
No, SS was just bad (relatively). A sparse overworld, recycled areas, forced motion controls that took away from the immersion, Fi never shutting her mouth....

Yeah of course there are worse games out there. I got to the imprisoned fight and lost interest.

I meant that it was downright bad compared to the other console Zelda's. Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, though. I thought it was enjoyable, but it felt like a step back in some areas.
#82SanondailPosted 2/1/2013 10:18:06 PM
darthsnider posted...
Other - Tetsuya Nomura.

Never thought that a single person could drag down a series like Final Fantasy.

---
Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao is a HORRIBLE SINGER,
who does he think he is? he's a BOXER not a singer fer cryin' out loud
#83BokuxPicoPosted 2/1/2013 10:18:19 PM
Kojima or Inafune. Itagaki used to have the title but he hasn't done anything in years.
#84OrangeSchweesePosted 2/1/2013 10:18:27 PM
Atalalama posted...
Really? 'Cause except for the final boss, SS was the most fun I'd had in a Zelda game since ALttP.

Because of the motion controls? It was either love it or hate it with those, and if you didn't care for them, the game's flaws became more apparent.
#85SzymaaPosted 2/1/2013 10:20:23 PM
How has nobody mentioned Cliffy B?

Maybe not a troll, but he's a colossal bunghole...
---
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves
#86DarkSymbiotePosted 2/1/2013 10:20:56 PM
Szymaa posted...
How has nobody mentioned Cliffy B?

Maybe not a troll, but he's a colossal bunghole...

/PS3 board
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#87CTBradumsPosted 2/1/2013 10:20:59 PM
Peter Molyneux, hands down.

"It's the best game ever! You can do this, this, this, this, and this!"

*Game does about 10% of what he promised it would do*

"M'kay, guys, seriously...with this sequel, it'll do everything I promised the first time around, times a thousand!"

*Game's worse than the first and does less*

"Alright, but THIS time, I SWEAR it'll do everything I promised and more. And you get to be a king and run the entire country through a constant stream of important decisions that shape the fate of the world!"

*Game does less than the first two and the entire 'king' process is a couple "Good Guy/Bad Guy" this-or-thats*

"Alright, while we're churning out some b******t Kinect minigame for the series, does anyone have a few bucks to fund my kickstarter for a NEW game that does a billion things and will be the bestest ever?!"
#88addictedtochaosPosted 2/1/2013 10:39:52 PM
Crytek
---
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
#89ADHDguitarPosted 2/1/2013 10:42:22 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...
trenken posted...
OrangeSchweese posted...
No, SS was just bad (relatively). A sparse overworld, recycled areas, forced motion controls that took away from the immersion, Fi never shutting her mouth....

Yeah of course there are worse games out there. I got to the imprisoned fight and lost interest.

I meant that it was downright bad compared to the other console Zelda's. Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, though. I thought it was enjoyable, but it felt like a step back in some areas.

For the first month or so after it came out, I actually liked SS more than OoT. OoT is my favorite again, but I feel SS was still good for what it was, and is fine as a transitional period for the Zelda series, considering the next game is gonna have a similar aesthetic, but is going to be a lot more open.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#90Storm_WalkerPosted 2/1/2013 10:45:41 PM
Peter Molyneux (sp?)
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"