This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation 4 needs to be backwards compatible.

#51kingofall214Posted 2/2/2013 5:30:07 PM
It doesn't need to have it. It would be a great bonus but it doesn't need to.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#52BeasthuntPosted 2/2/2013 5:39:29 PM
Agree'd. Specially considering it is normally a year before the games really start rolling in. So it is good to be able to play your games on 1 machine.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#53RyuuHou25Posted 2/3/2013 4:02:12 PM
sicko26us posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
sicko26us posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
"God forbid if you drop one of the consoles while needlessly moving them around.

I can be sarcastic too."

Yeah, only the last part was sarcastic from what I said. Seriously, your excuses are based purely in laziness, if it's that hard to keep a console by your TV and switch it out when needed, you have some problems you should probably address.

Many things you do day in and day out can be considered needless, you still do them anyways.

Hang on a sec, I have to catch my breath from my 3 mile run.

And you're complaining about changing a console system.....right.

You still don't get it, it has nothing to do with laziness (and believe it or not I was serious).

Say my PS3 was $300, and a PS4 is $400, and my glass shelved TV stand is $200. That is a $900 chance I take every time I want to swap systems. See my problem with your "fix"?

Yeah, you're a tad paranoid, that's the problem. I mean really, do you lack any sort of muscles at all to be able to pick up and move a 10 pound item less than a few feet? Good lord.

You're creating extremely implausible possibilities just to mask the fact you're too damn lazy. Otherwise.....you really should consider seeing someone about this extreme doom and gloom outlook on things.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#54sicko26usPosted 2/4/2013 5:05:28 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
sicko26us posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
sicko26us posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
"God forbid if you drop one of the consoles while needlessly moving them around.

I can be sarcastic too."

Yeah, only the last part was sarcastic from what I said. Seriously, your excuses are based purely in laziness, if it's that hard to keep a console by your TV and switch it out when needed, you have some problems you should probably address.

Many things you do day in and day out can be considered needless, you still do them anyways.

Hang on a sec, I have to catch my breath from my 3 mile run.

And you're complaining about changing a console system.....right.

You still don't get it, it has nothing to do with laziness (and believe it or not I was serious).

Say my PS3 was $300, and a PS4 is $400, and my glass shelved TV stand is $200. That is a $900 chance I take every time I want to swap systems. See my problem with your "fix"?

Yeah, you're a tad paranoid, that's the problem. I mean really, do you lack any sort of muscles at all to be able to pick up and move a 10 pound item less than a few feet? Good lord.

You're creating extremely implausible possibilities just to mask the fact you're too damn lazy. Otherwise.....you really should consider seeing someone about this extreme doom and gloom outlook on things.

I blame it on fox news lol
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#55SpirituousPosted 2/4/2013 5:22:49 PM
If Sony does not offer backwards compatibility on PS4 then I'm done with them.
It was bad enough they removed backwards compatibility from the PS3, but if they do it again, I'm finished with them. I won't lose anymore game libraries because of them removing stuff like backwards compatibility.

If Microsoft has backwards compatibility with 360 games, then I'm supporting them next gen. Even Nintendo offers better backwards compatibility then Sony right now. If Sony is serious about competing next gen, then backwards compatibility is a must.
#56RyuuHou25Posted 2/4/2013 5:37:00 PM
Spirituous posted...
If Sony does not offer backwards compatibility on PS4 then I'm done with them.
It was bad enough they removed backwards compatibility from the PS3, but if they do it again, I'm finished with them. I won't lose anymore game libraries because of them removing stuff like backwards compatibility.

If Microsoft has backwards compatibility with 360 games, then I'm supporting them next gen. Even Nintendo offers better backwards compatibility then Sony right now. If Sony is serious about competing next gen, then backwards compatibility is a must.

Man, those hundreds of NES games that aren't on the VC for Wii(U), not to mention those SNES, Genesis, TurboGrafx 16, Gamecube games, N64 games....those must just drive you NUTS, huh?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#57KaliestoPosted 2/4/2013 5:39:36 PM
I can live without the PS2/PS1 BC, but they need to at least have PS3 BC.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#58TheSpaniard88Posted 2/4/2013 5:50:13 PM
I don't get it when people still have a PS3 that BC is a must for them. It's weird.
---
Laugh, and grow fat.
#59UniversquallPosted 2/4/2013 5:50:35 PM
TheSpaniard88 posted...
I don't get it when people still have a PS3 that BC is a must for them. It's weird.

lol
---
After the Fallout
#60TheSpaniard88Posted 2/4/2013 5:59:40 PM
lol
---
Laugh, and grow fat.