This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With the ps4 coming out next year do i get the red ps3 or

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. With the ps4 coming out next year do i get the red ps3 or

User Info: Anthonyana

Anthonyana
3 years ago#1
keep my ps3 slim model and save up for the ps4.. I was really planning ot get the red ps3 with 500gb. My slim only has 160 and its almost full. I like to have all my psn games installed and currently i can only hold a few due to lots of disc based games installed...I really didnt think the ps4 would come out early next year. So i had planned to get my red ps3 and expand my catolog. But with the rumor the ps4 is coming early next year i might need to start saving so i can buy it and games and extra controllers , head set etc.. What do u guys think? I currently have 2 ps3 in my house . 1 in my bedroom and 1 in my sons room. I had planned to give mine to my daughter for the bluray player and get the red or white ps3 in my room.

User Info: DarknessXSeeker

DarknessXSeeker
3 years ago#2
Delete some stuff, I got by on a 40GB fat PS3 for 5 years.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

User Info: sicko26us

sicko26us
3 years ago#3
Wait, if you already have 2 PS3's you can wait.
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. With the ps4 coming out next year do i get the red ps3 or

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived