This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

11 mb on my Fallout 3 save and no frame rate problems >_>

#1BLAZE_92XPosted 2/1/2013 4:27:18 PM
Granted the DLC had some hiccups in some areas but the capital wasteland and everything in it has performed consistently good.

And no game breaking bugs too.

So....
---
http://i.imgur.com/cvM0W.png
#2AjescentPosted 2/1/2013 4:28:23 PM
yay?
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#3silly_sausagePosted 2/1/2013 5:05:32 PM
I never got any frame drops in Fallout 3, but there were a few crashes. Although I was playing a pre-owned copy, so the disc may not have been in the best condition anyway.

New Vegas on the other hand, gave me a fair bit of trouble. There were only two or three instances of real severe frame drops, but there was quite a bit of crashing.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#4howdyneighbor25Posted 2/1/2013 5:07:44 PM
Culdnt even make it to 2MB without the game boring me to death
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#5GunzleaderPosted 2/1/2013 10:28:48 PM
13 mb no problems. high five to fallout fans. oh no dlc either.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#6Ninja4HPosted 2/1/2013 10:39:09 PM
Had some crashes, but the only frame rate drop happened during my first go at Operation: Anchorage. And this idiot decided to save the game just as I entered the simulation, so I had to play the entire DLC at less than snails pace with no way to boot up an old save.
---
"Riding the Lightning"
PSN - VoodooPimp138 {-} MGO - thelastninja
#7thisranksPosted 2/1/2013 10:43:21 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...
Granted the DLC had some hiccups in some areas but the capital wasteland and everything in it has performed consistently good.

And no game breaking bugs too.

So....

Same happened with my FO3 GOTY and regular copy of the game. One area in the Broken Steel DLC lagged. Point Lookout was the only area that consistently had framerate issues in more than one area.

You have to remember you are dealing with people here who expect perfection. There's nothing wrong with that on a realistic level, but you can tell from posts if it looks like crack pipe expectations or not. With the amount of data they programmed into that game what we got actually exceeded my expectations.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#8doraemonllh1989Posted 2/1/2013 10:53:11 PM
well i never played fall out 3 on console so i dont know

but the skyrim lag really hits me before 1.4,it is the first time i am having a SLIDE SHOW during siege battle,but after the patch 1.4 it runs really good,for now anyway,i cant say for sure because my save just around 10mb exactly
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#9Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/2/2013 12:20:39 AM
Everything was fine for me up to about 12MB, Then I went to Point Lookout and proceeded to have game freezes every 10 seconds. I eventually had to reload an earlier point and just go to the area with a smaller save file. Consider yourself lucky for now.
#10LostSoulCaliburPosted 2/2/2013 12:23:21 AM
My fallout 3 save file is close to 35MB.

At this point, the game does 1 of 2 things, and its 50/50 which happens.
1) Works perfectly fine with no issues.
2) Barely runs at all.

Reloading using fixes any issues, but I got the platinum, and logged in over 800 hours so I don't plan on going back.

New Vegas runs fine for me 99.5% of the time, I also got thr plat on it and logged over 1,200 hours into that.
---
http://agaminggenesis.wordpress.com/
Video Game Reviews, Editorials, Impressions, and more!