This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SSBM raised 95k in charity to be at EVO 2013, PSASBR raised $12.

#1MourningReignsPosted 2/1/2013 4:42:03 PM
This is bull****. We all know PSASBR is the more complex and deep tournament fighter, yet the Nintendo fanboys and casuals stuffed the ballot for charity to get Smash Brothers in the competition.

So lame to have the last slot determined by money rather than actual game mechanics.

I guess when you have so many exclusives to buy, you can't afford to donate to charity. When you look at it that way, it's obvious why Nintendo won!
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#2RahzarXPosted 2/1/2013 4:42:57 PM
MourningReigns posted...
This is bull****. We all know PSASBR is the more complex and deep tournament fighter, yet the Nintendo fanboys and casuals stuffed the ballot for charity to get Smash Brothers in the competition.

So lame to have the last slot determined by money rather than actual game mechanics.

I guess when you have so many exclusives to buy, you can't afford to donate to charity. When you look at it that way, it's obvious why Nintendo won!

PSASBR complex? deep?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#3arstosPosted 2/1/2013 4:45:54 PM
not surprised the community thats been going for 12 years beat out the community that's only been around 2 months......
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
#4chiefofsb78Posted 2/1/2013 4:53:16 PM
Skullgirls was cheated PSASBR is a good side tournament but Smash just no its BS the FGC has been trolled
#5_Judge_GabranthPosted 2/1/2013 4:55:33 PM
PSASBR is unbalanced and not techinical and has no community support
#6Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/1/2013 5:01:58 PM
_Judge_Gabranth posted...
PSASBR is unbalanced and not techinical and has no community support

This.

Even the most advance PSAS tech doesn't compare to Melee's.

PSAS is a joke. It's fanservice is terrible, it's content is terrible, it's support is terrible, it's presentation and quality is terrible, and everything was sacrificed for the sake of "deeper" gameplay, which only resulted in an unbalanced game with limited mechanics that are still inferior to the depth of SSBM. And this is coming from someone who own PSAS and had a fun time playing it until recently.
#7howdyneighbor25Posted 2/1/2013 5:05:14 PM
Maybe if psabr used ps3 characters and not steal them and take freakin yu gi oh for christs sake
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#8OtakuGameraPosted 2/1/2013 5:05:18 PM
wasnt Melee only technical and competitive because of fans self made patch?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#9Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/1/2013 5:12:22 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
wasnt Melee only technical and competitive because of fans self made patch?

No, that was Brawl that got a patch that made it like Melee.
#10UniversquallPosted 2/1/2013 5:12:56 PM
RahzarX posted...
PSASBR complex? deep?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

New here LOLOLOL
---
After the Fallout