This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 is going to be completely based off of motion based controls

#11ExtremeLightPosted 2/1/2013 8:06:39 PM
DarthNAS4 posted...
I thought the controller was going to be DS3 based, but with touch integration on the back like the vita

I was thinking like maybe it will actually have a touch screen (like the Vita) on front. I'm not sure about the back thingy.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#12Nick_Chaos007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:12:48 PM
You know what I want? The same ass controller that we've always had with mind blowing graphics, prossessing speed, overload of game library with tons of different online features. You know...the same thing millions of other people want.

Wii is fun for some little shaningan party games, sucked at everything else (Donkey Kong...and killed the Zelda franchise). Kinect sucked beyond imagine, Move wasn't anything the Wii wasn't after the Wii already was.

Motion controls are garbage, they will continue to be garbage until virtual simulators that takes our entire body into a virtual world....where our minds will be trapped and we will have to play the GAME FOR REAL OMG!
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#13QwelzaarKanePosted 2/1/2013 11:21:41 PM
beebarb posted...
At the moment yes, but progressed in the right way and we could have consumer motion control on par with cinema motion tracking.

They have to move away from gimmicky uses for the technology and apply it in a practical manner that will lead to the desired eventuality.

The only practical uses for things like the Kinect and Wiimote are gimmicks. You can't move away from gimmicky uses because that's all motion controls are capable of.
---
PSN: QwelzaarKane
Tekken Tag 2, Ass Creed III, XCOM
#14GazelMinistryPosted 2/2/2013 7:00:27 AM
Nick_Chaos007 posted...
You know what I want? The same ass controller that we've always had with mind blowing graphics, prossessing speed, overload of game library with tons of different online features. You know...the same thing millions of other people want.

Wii is fun for some little shaningan party games, sucked at everything else (Donkey Kong...and killed the Zelda franchise). Kinect sucked beyond imagine, Move wasn't anything the Wii wasn't after the Wii already was.

Motion controls are garbage.

This.
---
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.