This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's tales of graces f?

#21DocDeliciousPosted 2/1/2013 5:45:32 PM
Pretty bad.
And it's one of the most ridiculous cash-ins I've ever seen. There is a s*** ton of pointless DLC and it's all very, very overpriced.
---
Ni No Kuni, Vanquish, DmC, Sound Shapes, Disgaea 4, Valkyria Chronicles, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Far Cry 3, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious
#22majin nemesisPosted 2/1/2013 6:11:43 PM
good story with awesome character interaction,great gameplay,more or less good music

it's very good overall
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#23majin nemesisPosted 2/1/2013 6:19:09 PM
FellDude posted...
The main character is annoying and obsessed with friendship to the point of stalking an ex-friend (who tried to kill him) with hope of reconciliation.

his ex-friend never tried to kill him and he never was his ex-friend they were friends from start to finish .
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
#24Mystickay86Posted 2/1/2013 6:29:34 PM
BlinkWinkel posted...
jbl8199 posted...
Asd202 posted...
Story is bad , Combat is great , Music is mediocre.

Pretty much this. I played for a while, but sold it because I found the characters pretty uninteresting.

The horrible English dub doesn't help either.

Dub ain't that bad. You're over exaggerating.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#25fadecaPosted 2/1/2013 6:37:43 PM
The battle system is by far the best about the game, hours of fun, if you can tolerate the average story, and a few annoying characters, you should enjoy this game.
#26majin nemesisPosted 2/1/2013 6:44:48 PM
Mystickay86 posted...
BlinkWinkel posted...
jbl8199 posted...
Asd202 posted...
Story is bad , Combat is great , Music is mediocre.

Pretty much this. I played for a while, but sold it because I found the characters pretty uninteresting.

The horrible English dub doesn't help either.

Dub ain't that bad. You're over exaggerating.

this the english dub is very good
---
#27HIroChuPosted 2/1/2013 6:55:43 PM
If you've played abyss, vesperia, and symphonia... I'd say..

Story-abyss>symphonia>graces f>vesperia. (vesperia's was just plain boring and uninteresting. Graces Fs story was ok)

Combat-Abyss>Graces F>Vesperia>Symphonia

Music-abyss>symphonia>vesperia>graces f

characters-abyss>vesperia=graces f>symphonia

content-abyss=vesperia>symphonia>graces f

The story wasn't horrible, but it wasn't that interesting. I never got tired of fighting in this game. The music wasn't good, but I don't mind that. The game has a buttload of content; I got to 105 hours first playthrough with sidequests. And the skits and the future arc made me like the characters more. Overall, I would say this game is totally worth it.
#28LAGswitchLARRYPosted 2/1/2013 7:07:39 PM
It is on of my favorite Wii games.

Only ok on the ps3
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#29FortecrossPosted 2/1/2013 7:22:06 PM
HIroChu posted...
If you've played abyss, vesperia, and symphonia... I'd say..

Story-abyss>symphonia>graces f>vesperia. (vesperia's was just plain boring and uninteresting. Graces Fs story was ok)

Combat-Abyss>Graces F>Vesperia>Symphonia

Music-abyss>symphonia>vesperia>graces f

characters-abyss>vesperia=graces f>symphonia

content-abyss=vesperia>symphonia>graces f

The story wasn't horrible, but it wasn't that interesting. I never got tired of fighting in this game. The music wasn't good, but I don't mind that. The game has a buttload of content; I got to 105 hours first playthrough with sidequests. And the skits and the future arc made me like the characters more. Overall, I would say this game is totally worth it.

Best description to follow here. Graces F is worth checking out if you're a fan of the series.
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#30MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:31:13 PM
majin nemesis posted...
FellDude posted...
The main character is annoying and obsessed with friendship to the point of stalking an ex-friend (who tried to kill him) with hope of reconciliation.

his ex-friend never tried to kill him and he never was his ex-friend they were friends from start to finish .

What's the point of putting spoiler tags on something so vague? it's not a spoiler if you're not spoiling.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2