This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who can't wait for next-gen console wars?

#11QuaguamanPosted 2/1/2013 5:41:22 PM
console wars are dumb
---
Fluttershy is best pony
#12sicko26usPosted 2/1/2013 5:44:33 PM
params7 posted...
I feel like it'll be more intense and hate-filled this time, since both PS4 and Nextbox are releasing at the same time. And it'll be more concentrated since Nintendo is out of the spectrum this time. Its just Sony vs MS.

Good thing I couldn't give a ****, but I'll definitely tune in to see the drama on the boards.

I see the opposite, Sony is going with a more PC hardware approach this time, and I believe they are using similar graphics chipsets, so porting games should be a whole lot easier.

With that being said I am sure MS will give tons of money for early DLC access, but very few games I care about go that route.
---
Motomu Toriyama is the worst writer in the history of video games, if you agree add this quote.
#13calhoun1389Posted 2/1/2013 6:19:28 PM
calhoun1389 posted...
Doesn't matter which side wins the arguments (none will btw, it's not possible), Nintendo will still win the sales war since they market to the masses and the poor.

They lost a lot of their sales to Iphone/Ipad games. Their casual user base is switching to those mobile devices. Look at Wii U sales and how bad its doing.

I don't care whos winning what, I just predict Apple owning everything.

I don't think they lost a lot of their sales, it's more along the lines of "by the time mobile games took off, the Wii was on it's last leg before the Wii U." The Wii U, so far has only had issues with stupid people shutting off their system mid-update and bricking the system on day 1. Give it time, the Wii U will still outsell the PS4 and Xbox 720. Won't sell as well as mobile games, but smartphones aren't consoles and as such don't qualify for "console wars." They never will be,
---
http://digitalmasters.4umotion.com/ Join and make friends.
My Anime List: http://tinyurl.com/c6ylh9y (Updates regularly)
#14PStrifePosted 2/1/2013 7:20:15 PM
Next-gen seems just awful, courtesy of both Microsoft and Sony's substandard product quality as of late. If that is what next-gen is going to be like, I could care less about ze grafiX. When I purchase something I expect a whole experience, not what I see lately - which is not winning me over at all.

How about they both try keeping me as a customer first, instead of the gimped product ahoy protocols they both keep bringing to the table. I never asked for this underwhelming product being released from both parties. They both seem to suck these days.

Bye bye Xbox Live Gold within the next 24 months. Bye bye next-gen.
#15ShinXaguraPosted 2/1/2013 7:24:48 PM
Quaguaman posted...
console wars are dumb

This. I hate console wars.
---
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
#16killakPosted 2/1/2013 7:26:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17LAGswitchLARRYPosted 2/1/2013 7:36:37 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Console wars are, and always have been iconic

---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#18MerisYakiPosted 2/1/2013 7:41:35 PM
Shooterstation 4 > All
#19Stanger5150Posted 2/1/2013 10:36:54 PM
LAGswitchLARRY posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Console wars are, and always have been iconic

Iconic for idiots.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#20CorathTheHungPosted 2/1/2013 10:46:28 PM
Across a scorched, cursed Earth, 'neath a crimson sky, the next Great War will begin... and from under the ashes of the vanquished adversaries, ONE console will rise to VICTORY.

Just kidding. Cons0le warz r dum.