This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 vs. Wii U

#11Coop14Posted 2/1/2013 6:59:23 PM
Coop14 posted...
Thamauturge posted...
PS4 + Wii U combo for me next gen

so both

And 720

Seriously I hate scrubs who are biased towards a console. Get them all, eliminate bias-ism.

Wow already see some butthurt ppl

How butt-hurt?

Simply stating buy all consoles, eliminate biasism. And even if you dont like one no need to hate on it. Just accept other people want one over another.

But when people start saying "this is better then that" its just childish.
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#12FeiBenaresPosted 2/1/2013 7:05:13 PM
Both, I will get them.
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#13ThamauturgePosted 2/1/2013 7:07:21 PM
How butt-hurt?

Simply stating buy all consoles, eliminate biasism. And even if you dont like one no need to hate on it. Just accept other people want one over another.

Alright. Why are you even posting this in this thread then? Not a single person has said ANYTHING that can possibly be interpreted as bashing a console.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#14Coop14Posted 2/1/2013 7:09:32 PM
How butt-hurt?

Alright. Why are you even posting this in this thread then? Not a single person has said ANYTHING that can possibly be interpreted as bashing a console.

I made that as my own abrupt statement which I will take fault for. Never did I once direct negativity towards anyone.
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#15star_guy_100Posted 2/1/2013 7:12:10 PM
ill buy neither right away. but ill probably get a ps4 long before a wii u. ill probably buy a wii u at the end of its life cycle when its really cheap. its dated hardward, stupid gimmick, and over priced with no games. the games will come eventually, but id rather just wait 3-4 years and buy all 10-15 games worth owning for cheap
#163D3Posted 2/1/2013 7:15:28 PM
SoaringDive posted...
Voted for Wii U because it actually exists at this point. Don't hype up something you don't know about except for hit-seeking rumours.

lol
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#17Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/1/2013 7:16:34 PM
Coop14 posted...
Thamauturge posted...

so both

And 720

Seriously I hate scrubs who are biased towards a console. Get them all, eliminate bias-ism.

I could easily buy all three, but I don't want to. I had a 360, but I had at most 1/10 the number of games for it as I had/have for PS3, and I never played them. I have a Wii, and I never use it..what's the point in spending all that money on something that I'm never going to use? Anti-fan boys are almost as bad as fan boys themselves. Self-righteous much?

I'm only getting the PS4.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#18Wiiplayer111Posted 2/1/2013 7:19:07 PM
Coop14 posted...
Thamauturge posted...

so both

And 720

I always go Sony/Nintendo and if need be PC. Xbox has a low amount of interesting exclusives and exclusives in general and I have three other machines that can run multiplats.Three games don't justify the price tag of the console.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#19Phophenomenon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:59:12 PM
Thamauturge posted...
How butt-hurt?

lol exactly, i made a simple poll and ppl get mad, i dont understand.
---
You mirin' brah?
#20HIroChuPosted 2/1/2013 8:02:43 PM
I can't vote because I don't know anything about the ps4 and the games it will have. But I will probably end up with both a wii u and ps4 in the future.