This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CONFIRMED EA is the worst company ever in gaming history

#11killakPosted 2/1/2013 7:03:51 PM
Well if stupid ass people didnt buy DLC they wouldnt do it. I own over 70 games for ps3 and 360 and have never bought DLC. Ever. I still think the Battlefield and COD map packs are the biggest ripoffs ever and people buy it. Its their fault.

I love how anti DLC peeps have to insult those who are fine with it.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#12bigdeezPosted 2/1/2013 7:08:54 PM
I don't get the big deal about dlc, honestly whats the problem? It's not mandatory for you to buy dlc. It's not like their making you buy the last level as dlc. wtf is the problem?
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
#13Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/1/2013 7:10:01 PM
and yet ppl still buy there games.
/Topic.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#14Chr0noidPosted 2/1/2013 7:11:46 PM
bigdeez posted...
I don't get the big deal about dlc, honestly whats the problem? It's not mandatory for you to buy dlc. It's not like their making you buy the last level as dlc. wtf is the problem?

Annnd, here comes Satan's Advocate around the bend. He's picking up speed! IS HE GOING TO...?!?! YES, HE'S CATCHING UP TO "No one Gives a ****". It's NECK AND AND NECK, IT'S GOING TO BE A PHOTO FINISH!!! OH, HERE WE GOOOO!!!!

....Aww, looks like "No One Gives a ****" still won...
---
The official No One Cares What "Position" You Held On Some Message Board So Please Stop Putting That **** In Your Sig of GameFAQs.
#15king_maddenPosted 2/1/2013 7:16:38 PM
killak posted...
Well if stupid ass people didnt buy DLC they wouldnt do it. I own over 70 games for ps3 and 360 and have never bought DLC. Ever. I still think the Battlefield and COD map packs are the biggest ripoffs ever and people buy it. Its their fault.

I love how anti DLC peeps have to insult those who are fine with it.

It gives them purpose.

I just find it odd people get so upset with optional items that you can find in game. or you can just buy it if you dont feel like finding or cant find it. where does that hurt you as a person that doesnt like dlc?

Ive never seen DLC that was absolutely necessary to purchase, and the game couldnt be played form beginning to end of the story without it.

I also love the people who say silly things like "im not going to buy their game because they have dlc, ill support the other guy who doesnt have it, they are for the gamers". devs who dont have it know it will be sweet music to gamers ears and more people are likely to buy their game because a lot of consumer minds work on that simple level of "well they dont have it they must love us lets support them".

its odd though, people claim dlc just takes away, but none of you know that, a dev could release a fighting game with 15 characters, no dlc, and people will praise it for giving people what they want. another dev can come out with a game with 20 characters, and 10 dlc characters, and they are bashed for holding back content to get paid.
#16bigdeezPosted 2/1/2013 7:17:23 PM
Fo_Fai posted this madness.....
Annnd, here comes Satan's Advocate around the bend. He's picking up speed! IS HE GOING TO...?!?! YES, HE'S CATCHING UP TO "No one Gives a ****". It's NECK AND AND NECK, IT'S GOING TO BE A PHOTO FINISH!!! OH, HERE WE GOOOO!!!!
....Aww, looks like "No One Gives a ****" still won...

........how do i respond to this ridiculous rant? I'm going to buy each dlc twice just to show EA support.
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
#17killakPosted 2/1/2013 7:18:04 PM
Ive never seen DLC that was absolutely necessary to purchase, and the game couldnt be played form beginning to end of the story without it.

ta da

of course there will be the obvious mention of Asura's Wrath, but anybody that has finished it, knows that the objective of the main game, is accomplished without DLC
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#18OEIO999Posted 2/1/2013 7:19:36 PM
Lol, people buying EA prodcuts than complaining like a b**** when they decide to amp it up a notch. If you hadn't realised EA is a disease among the gaming community, than you've been living under a rock and don't deserve to complain
#19gmoney8789Posted 2/1/2013 7:22:18 PM
I thought this topic might be a good read, then i saw who the TC was.
#20params7Posted 2/1/2013 7:25:47 PM
b-but its o-optional!11one
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/params7
http://i35.tinypic.com/2qd27na.png