This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CONFIRMED EA is the worst company ever in gaming history

#21Enigma149Posted 2/1/2013 7:26:34 PM
So, did all of the previous examples of day-1 on-disc DLC, the constant milking of Madden, Fifa, and every other sports title, the taking advantage of Wii U owners by only releasing ME3 instead of MET on the console, and everything else EA has done NOT give this away?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#22agrissaPosted 2/1/2013 7:28:22 PM
Absolutely disgusting. Why are the sheep putting up with this? This is the reason why gamers are looked down upon as ignorant basement dwellers that don't even know what's good for themselves.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#23king_maddenPosted 2/1/2013 7:32:40 PM
OEIO999 posted...
Lol, people buying EA prodcuts than complaining like a b**** when they decide to amp it up a notch. If you hadn't realised EA is a disease among the gaming community, than you've been living under a rock and don't deserve to complain

just in this instance, how does this affect the game? these things you can buy can be found in game with no purchase at all, so whats wrong with this DLC? isnt it suppose to be extra/optional? thats exactly what this is, it doesnt take away from anything, and doesnt charge you for anything important, I thought this is what people expected dlc to be.
#24OfficerTJHookaPosted 2/1/2013 7:33:18 PM
Just pirate the game. problem solved.
---
"You're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell."
#25justchill433Posted 2/1/2013 7:35:46 PM
lol at people who didn't even watch the video. It's an extra weapon or two and faster scavenging. It's not a big deal at all. Stupid sensationalism in journalism.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#26killakPosted 2/1/2013 7:36:00 PM
Just pirate the game. problem solved.

That implies that you want their games. ironically, you'll steal their DLC as well.
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#27keatonisballinPosted 2/1/2013 7:36:13 PM
I see no problem with that. Its all optional add on stuff that people can buy if they want to. No one is forcing you to buy it. Quit crying.
---
Seahawks 2012: 11-5, 1 playoff win
Counting the days til next season starts...
#28king_maddenPosted 2/1/2013 7:38:01 PM
agrissa posted...
Absolutely disgusting. Why are the sheep putting up with this? This is the reason why gamers are looked down upon as ignorant basement dwellers that don't even know what's good for themselves.

i believe this post is why gamers are looked down upon. im sorry but how is adding extra content that doesnt affect anything and can be found in game without purchase disgusting?

you couldnt have watched the video, let me guess you saw the uproar, and saw EA and just grabbed your pitchfork?
#29bigdeezPosted 2/1/2013 7:41:12 PM
dude its agrissa..........ya know
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
#30killakPosted 2/1/2013 7:42:23 PM
once again, Agrissa has to insult the people
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes