This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CONFIRMED EA is the worst company ever in gaming history

#51spectermaster14Posted 2/1/2013 8:18:07 PM
He wouldn't irk me if he wasn't such a fanboy of internet trolls. Like, I didn't know that was a thing, and it's rocked my view of the internet. Sure, someone like MinnesotaBurns or some other Youtube "troll" might be funny, but forum posters? Forum posters who literally post nothing witty or funny? It's just too fascinating to ignore.
#52killakPosted 2/1/2013 8:20:02 PM
The fact he looks up to Greer is just creepy and annoying.

The fact that he claims to hate trolls, while holding his pom poms for the most annoying of all....... takes his opinion credibility into the negatives.
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#53crazyman32Posted 2/1/2013 8:22:21 PM
killak posted...
The fact he looks up to Greer is just creepy and annoying.

The fact that he claims to hate trolls, while holding his pom poms for the most annoying of all....... takes his opinion credibility into the negatives.

Yeah he always claims he hates trolls what a fraud he is.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#54killakPosted 2/1/2013 8:23:41 PM
I still believe that the Greer and Agrissa accounts are linked somehow.
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#55crazyman32Posted 2/1/2013 8:27:13 PM
killak posted...

They may know each other who knows or maybe it's a greer alt.account.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#56ZombiDeadZombiPosted 2/1/2013 8:27:15 PM
killak posted...

Same person as far as I am concerned.

Greer doesn't ever change up tactics when he uses an alt, it's so easy to spot him.
#57tworow2Posted 2/1/2013 8:27:22 PM
There's nothing wrong with most Day 1 DLC. Day 1 DLC is usually made by a small separate development team that is budgeted on projected sales of the DLC. It's not cut content*, or content that would be in the game if it wasn't being sold. It would not exist at all.

This is even sometimes the case with on disc DLC. The separate team finishes their work on time to have it pressed on disc, but the accounting dictates it still needs to be sold separately.

Yeah it feels scummy sometimes, but gaming is a business in the end.

*: Sometimes it's content that was intended, but had to be cut for time/budget/etc. reasons. The ME3 Prothean DLC is an example of this. They weren't going to have time to include it in the released game, so it was passed to the DLC team.
#58jubjub360Posted 2/1/2013 8:28:04 PM
killak posted...

They are. Why would any sane person kiss that ass and so much of it.

Also, TC probably still thinks that Dead Space is horror. Do you realize how many topics he's made on it that is just blind hating?
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#59Chr0noidPosted 2/1/2013 8:28:06 PM
bigdeez posted...
Fo_Fai posted this madness.....
Annnd, here comes Satan's Advocate around the bend. He's picking up speed! IS HE GOING TO...?!?! YES, HE'S CATCHING UP TO "No one Gives a ****". It's NECK AND AND NECK, IT'S GOING TO BE A PHOTO FINISH!!! OH, HERE WE GOOOO!!!!
....Aww, looks like "No One Gives a ****" still won...

........how do i respond to this ridiculous rant? I'm going to buy each dlc twice just to show EA support.

Translation: I love some of that EA ****.
---
The official No One Cares What "Position" You Held On Some Message Board So Please Stop Putting That **** In Your Sig of GameFAQs.
#60ZombiDeadZombiPosted 2/1/2013 8:31:48 PM
jubjub360 posted...
killak posted...

They are. Why would any sane person kiss that ass and so much of it.

Also, TC probably still thinks that Dead Space is horror. Do you realize how many topics he's made on it that is just blind hating?

Dead Space IS horror. Being scary is an altogether different thing, and subject to differing opinions.