This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The SuperSlim is awesome.

#1DrEaM_420Posted 2/1/2013 8:15:11 PM
I just got the Classic White Super Slim...from what I read around here, nobody has really given it a decent review...let me tell ya, it looks amazing, is way quieter, and well worth the value especially if you dont have a Ps3.

Also, before I had Playstation Plus, I thought it was stupid, but now after using it, I totally see what is great about it...if you like buying games, its is a huge benefit.
---
Dream on..
#2cycledancePosted 2/1/2013 8:19:35 PM
what was your last ps3 model? would u say it's quieter than a slim?
#3NthPosted 2/1/2013 8:30:37 PM
DrEaM_420 posted...
I just got the Classic White Super Slim...from what I read around here, nobody has really given it a decent review...let me tell ya, it looks amazing, is way quieter, and well worth the value especially if you dont have a Ps3.

Also, before I had Playstation Plus, I thought it was stupid, but now after using it, I totally see what is great about it...if you like buying games, its is a huge benefit.

I've given it about five glowing reviews here but they get buried in threads of kids saying 'well I heard it emits sound vibrations that make your pets heads explode and when it's exposed to sunlight it turns to dust...' and other typical assorted gamefaq adolescent nonsense.
---
"Creationism isn't science. It's mythology and fan fiction.
Really really bad fan fiction." - Raharu
#4DrEaM_420(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:32:39 PM
cycledance posted...
what was your last ps3 model? would u say it's quieter than a slim?

The last model I had was a 160 slim, and yes...much quieter...its hard to imagine, but I cant hear it all in my living room if I'm on the couch. It is well worth the buy.
---
Dream on..
#5crazyman32Posted 2/1/2013 8:32:48 PM
Nth posted...
DrEaM_420 posted...

I've given it about five glowing reviews here but they get buried in threads of kids saying 'well I heard it emits sound vibrations that make your pets heads explode and when it's exposed to sunlight it turns to dust...' and other typical assorted gamefaq adolescent nonsense.

That shouldn't surprise this is Gfq's where people love to whine and be stupid.There is stupid troll reviews on Amazon as well.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#6ShinXaguraPosted 2/1/2013 8:38:04 PM
DrEaM_420 posted...

Thanks for review. I am thinking about buying White Super Slim in the summer.
---
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
#7NGd72Posted 2/1/2013 8:41:16 PM
The new super slims are horribly noisey when reading discs.
#8Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/1/2013 8:41:38 PM
DrEaM_420 posted...

I haven't used it, still have a fat, but I think the thing is hideous looking..I thought the slim was ugly, but the super slim takes that cake. I'm hoping my current system lasts until PS4, because I don't want a super slim..

However, if you're enjoying it, I'm happy for you.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#9NovaKaneXPosted 2/1/2013 8:42:37 PM
It's not the Super Slim. It's the Sunroof Slim XD
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#10Spartan718Posted 2/1/2013 8:56:28 PM
The games you get with that bundle, are they yours to keep or are they subscription dependent?
---
PSN:Spartan_718
"The feeble tremble before opinion,the foolish defy it, the wise judge it, and the skillful direct it" ~ Jeanne Roland