This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The SuperSlim is awesome.

#21suprsoliderPosted 2/2/2013 12:53:57 AM
The Super Slims are the ugliest things on the face of this Earth.

The original PS3 models with the touch sensitve buttons, gloss black look and Playstation 3 in Spider-MAN FONT ARE THE BEST LOOKING PS3 MODEL.

I even paid extra than it would have cost to get a new PS3 when mine broke down, because I don't want that piece of cheap looking plastic called the PS3 slim or Super Slim anywhere near my house.

Those other versions of the PS3 are crap and if you think they are great, you are NOT A GAMER and I stand by that statement.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#22bigdeezPosted 2/2/2013 1:02:16 AM
seems like those are just opinions, but to each is own. It is still a PlayStation 3, it does everything all the other ps3's can do (except bc) i really don't stare at it so i can care less if its ugly and i don't fondle it so i can care less if it feels cheap. But like i said to each is own. I love my super slim i think it looks bad ass
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings. - Max Payne
--- Rockstar fanboy #1
#23cycledancePosted 2/2/2013 1:24:38 AM
ps3 fat is the worst model imo. gigantic, power inefficient, overheats, loud.
#24gmoney8789Posted 2/2/2013 1:25:58 AM
^ like my gf
#25HIroChuPosted 2/2/2013 1:27:08 AM
bigdeez posted...
seems like those are just opinions, but to each is own. It is still a PlayStation 3, it does everything all the other ps3's can do (except bc) i really don't stare at it so i can care less if its ugly and i don't fondle it so i can care less if it feels cheap. But like i said to each is own. I love my super slim i think it looks bad ass

This.
#26Hucast9Posted 2/2/2013 2:24:36 AM
DrEaM_420 posted...
I just got the Classic White Super Slim...from what I read around here, nobody has really given it a decent review...let me tell ya, it looks amazing, is way quieter, and well worth the value especially if you dont have a Ps3.

Also, before I had Playstation Plus, I thought it was stupid, but now after using it, I totally see what is great about it...if you like buying games, its is a huge benefit.

Way quieter compared to what? I've seen several posts about how the super slim is not so quiet. My slim is extremely quiet. It would have to be dead silent in the room for me to hear aything at all from the fan, and even then I would have to go out of my way to try to hear it. Compare that to a fat 40gb that I used to have, which sounded like a hair drier / jet engine.
#27Hucast9Posted 2/2/2013 2:29:03 AM
suprsolider posted...

The original PS3 models with the touch sensitve buttons, gloss black look and Playstation 3 in Spider-MAN FONT ARE THE BEST LOOKING PS3 MODEL.

I even paid extra than it would have cost to get a new PS3 when mine broke down, because I don't want that piece of cheap looking plastic called the PS3 slim or Super Slim anywhere near my house.

Those other versions of the PS3 are crap and if you think they are great, you are NOT A GAMER and I stand by that statement.

I like the exterior design of the 120/160 gb slims better. First of all, I don't like the gloss at all. Matte is much better for me. I don't like the size either. The slim PS3 is my favorite model.
#28HellHole_Posted 2/2/2013 4:14:45 AM
suprsolider posted...

probably the stupidest post i'll see this week
---
Join the partnership at http://www.DrugFree.org
Call 911 now.
#29Spartan718Posted 2/2/2013 6:39:31 AM
HellHole_ posted...
suprsolider posted...

probably the stupidest post i'll see this week

^this^
---
PSN:Spartan_718
"The feeble tremble before opinion,the foolish defy it, the wise judge it, and the skillful direct it" ~ Jeanne Roland
#30Rock Dash3XPosted 2/2/2013 11:41:04 AM
Hucast9 posted...

Way quieter compared to what? I've seen several posts about how the super slim is not so quiet. My slim is extremely quiet. It would have to be dead silent in the room for me to hear aything at all from the fan, and even then I would have to go out of my way to try to hear it. Compare that to a fat 40gb that I used to have, which sounded like a hair drier / jet engine.

I bring my Super Slim to my friends house when I need to download stuff. It's way quieter than their system which consist of both Phats and Slims and I enjoy it more than my dead Phat. Only time I hear people say it's super loud are people who constantly troll on this site or known to hate the redesign cause they obviously put their opinions as fact. The system is quiet for sure. Both Slims are quieter than the Phat. Gosh was that loud.