This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else unable to play if they're gassy?

#1SepucherPosted 2/1/2013 7:25:42 PM
I game in a very small room, and after an hour, I feel like suffocating. Meanwhile, afterwards, I need to switch my clothing and shower because of the disgusting stench.

Please, never do this. It creates a terrible image for the gaming community.
---
Living is in the way we die
#2ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/1/2013 7:31:01 PM(edited)
no if im gassy i just let them rip,we're men, we're men in tights.
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#3teh1337gosuPosted 2/1/2013 7:28:48 PM
I thought you said greasy, in which case yes.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#4Sepucher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:29:40 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
no if im gassy i just let them rip,where men, where men in tights.

People like you are the reason gamers are frowned upon and disrespected.
---
Living is in the way we die
#5RioichiCooperPosted 2/1/2013 7:30:24 PM
Sepucher posted...
Please, never do this. It creates a terrible image for the gaming community.

It wouldn't matter if no one did that. The image will stay. It's best to just ignore it.
---
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.
#6AwayFromHerePosted 2/1/2013 7:30:41 PM

The f*** did I just read?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#7Virus66Posted 2/1/2013 7:31:34 PM

If you are going to quote the awesomeness that is Men in Tights, then at least get the quote correct, if not your grammar correct. We're men, Men in tights
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#8oo7demonkillerPosted 2/1/2013 7:36:39 PM(edited)
considering the fact i'm a guy who's congested 90% of the time due to sinus problems, no gas does not interfere with my gaming time. also even if i wasn't congested i'm a guy so who cares if i fart in my chair or not since most people's farts only smell bad to other people and not the one who farted. it's just methane for crying out loud.
---
Canada's greatest weapon of mass destruction was celine dion and we sent her to the states and yet we still have to wear ear defenders.
#9ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/1/2013 7:35:04 PM
Virus66 posted...

If you are going to quote the awesomeness that is Men in Tights, then at least get the quote correct, if not your grammar correct. We're men, Men in tights

i did use the correct grammar the stupid iphone auto correct it to where,dont know why.
---
#10ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/1/2013 7:37:59 PM
We're men / We're men in tights / We roam around the forest looking for fights / We're men / We're men in tights / We rob from the rich and give to the poor / That's right! / We may look like sissies / But watch what you say / Or else we'll put out your lights / We're men / We're men in tights / Always on guard / Defending the people's rights / We're men / Manly men! / We're men in tights / Yes! / We roam around the forest looking for fights / We're men / We're men in tights / We rob from the rich and give to the poor / That's right! / We may look like pansies / But don't get us wrong / Or else we'll put out your lights / We're men / We're men in tights / *Tight tights* / Always on guard / Defending the people's rights / When you're in a fix / Just call for the men in tights / We're butch
---