This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else unable to play if they're gassy?

#11ElBorak77Posted 2/1/2013 8:43:59 PM
i rip it on my leather chair. if you get the right angle the sound becomes amplified to an unbelievable degree.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#12Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/1/2013 8:44:14 PM
Well, I'm in a large room, and there's generally no one around in here, because it's my game room..so it generally isn't much of a problem.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#13ArmedRebellionPosted 2/1/2013 8:59:12 PM
God, this topic is stupid.
---
"Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry
http://i50.tinypic.com/34h6pas.jpg http://i50.tinypic.com/23l7xx.jpg
#14ElBorak77Posted 2/1/2013 8:59:38 PM
ArmedRebellion posted...
God, this topic is stupid.

speak for yourself.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#15Lion_of_GeminiPosted 2/3/2013 3:19:03 PM
You people are disgusting.
---
Not Changing this sig until the world has no more wars, until no person must go to bed hungry, until every women is liberated and empowered, and society is Just
#16XSilverPhoenixXPosted 2/3/2013 6:38:10 PM
This topic makes me laugh and I'm disappointed that I don't have video evidence of your loud stanky asses.
#17Jason_HudsonPosted 2/3/2013 6:46:08 PM(edited)
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
no if im gassy i just let them rip,we're men, we're men in tights.

Loud and proud, this is the way to live life!

If you can get it to the world via your microphone it's all the better.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#18XSilverPhoenixXPosted 2/3/2013 6:48:00 PM
I would love to hear people farting while playing games because my laugh would make everyone start laughing....

...and then I'd fart.
#19majin nemesisPosted 2/3/2013 7:00:51 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
We're men / We're men in tights / We roam around the forest looking for fights / We're men / We're men in tights / We rob from the rich and give to the poor / That's right! / We may look like sissies / But watch what you say / Or else we'll put out your lights / We're men / We're men in tights / Always on guard / Defending the people's rights / We're men / Manly men! / We're men in tights / Yes! / We roam around the forest looking for fights / We're men / We're men in tights / We rob from the rich and give to the poor / That's right! / We may look like pansies / But don't get us wrong / Or else we'll put out your lights / We're men / We're men in tights / *Tight tights* / Always on guard / Defending the people's rights / When you're in a fix / Just call for the men in tights / We're butch

that movie is one of the best ever
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#20xxnike629xxPosted 2/3/2013 7:15:35 PM
Being gassy is a problem. So no. I can't play as well if I feel gassy or if I feel super full. I have to make a deposit in the porcelain chocolate factory..LOL

Oh and you should really make sure you shower daily since that's basic hygiene. And you should be cool like me and get yourself some air purifiers in your room. One or two is fine.
---
PSN: xxnike629xx YouTube: suiton629Bloginb4suiton.blogspot.com