This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

have a Wii U and a 3DS. And I don't have a PS3 or a Vita.

#71Odette8Posted 2/2/2013 4:58:22 PM
lol what?the gamepad is very comfortable have you even played the wii u before or just saw it?
#72SMASHKING84Posted 2/2/2013 5:04:07 PM
Odette8 posted...
lol what?the gamepad is very comfortable have you even played the wii u before or just saw it?

i'm using it right now... it's fine if your just typing or watching a video because you can just sit it on your lap then,but when you actually play a game you have to hold it in your hands to reach the buttons.

I dk why your acting like i'm some sony fanboy who's nitpicking because i don't like nintendo when i've proven many times i'm the polar opposite...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#73talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:33:44 PM
Jon_God posted...
It's people like TC that briefly raise my faith in humanity.

Until all the trolls ruin it.

Thanks man :) just a gamer wanting to talk about games, not all that console war stuff.
---
Loving the Wii U! Fire Emblem Awakening 2/4/13
#74talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:37:42 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
I know this is really the point of the topic but i feel i need to say it. i love nintendo i really do(look at my games page...) but i feel the wii u gamepad is too damn bulky. i wish it were arround the size of the vita.
mostly because you have to actually hold it up if your playing off tv play.

Hi Smashking. Have you beaten boss battles on intense? Not to be random, it's just the first thing that came to my mind. I have lol.

I personally don't have a problem with the size of the gamepad, but what do you mean by bulk? the thickness or the length? I think it's very light, and easy to hold for long periods of time.

But I understand what you mean. Playing Zelda Battle Quest in Nintendo Land for long periods of time holding the gamepad towards the screen can feel a bit off, but I don't really have a problem with it.
---
#75tonyalmaedaPosted 2/2/2013 5:39:31 PM
Well TC I can see not having a Vita, but not having a PS3 is a different story. What about a 360? And what games are on the Wii U?
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#76talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:40:09 PM
P.S. everyone, I'm not trying to just talk about the Wii U on here to be trollish, I'm honestly just looking for a core group of serious gamers to discuss games with. Don't feel like this is me making a Nintendo fest over here.
---
#77SMASHKING84Posted 2/2/2013 5:42:21 PM
talesofzelda posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
I know this is really the point of the topic but i feel i need to say it. i love nintendo i really do(look at my games page...) but i feel the wii u gamepad is too damn bulky. i wish it were arround the size of the vita.

Hi Smashking. Have you beaten boss battles on intense? Not to be random, it's just the first thing that came to my mind. I have lol.

I personally don't have a problem with the size of the gamepad, but what do you mean by bulk? the thickness or the length? I think it's very light, and easy to hold for long periods of time.

But I understand what you mean. Playing Zelda Battle Quest in Nintendo Land for long periods of time holding the gamepad towards the screen can feel a bit off, but I don't really have a problem with it.

the length mostly. Again i'm not saying it's terrible it just could be better that's all.

And what game do you mean that you wanted to know if i beat on intense?

If you mean brawl no because i didn't really think the reward for doing it was good enough.
Besides i'm better at multiplayer.
---
#78talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:49:54 PM
tonyalmaeda posted...
Well TC I can see not having a Vita, but not having a PS3 is a different story. What about a 360? And what games are on the Wii U?

I actually won a 360 for free at my local mall. One of the claw machine looking games except you used scissors to cut the string holding the prize, It was awesome. But I only have a few games for it.

360: Sonic Generations, Halo 3 & Wars, Tales of Vesperia, UMVC3, Mine Craft, and FFXIII.

Wii U: Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Sega All Stars Racing Transformed, and Tekke TT2 Wii U edition. Pikmin 3 preordered and payed off.

Although I own a 360, I would rather have a PS3 because it has more interesting exclusives.
---
#79talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:52:59 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
talesofzelda posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

the length mostly. Again i'm not saying it's terrible it just could be better that's all.

If you mean brawl no because i didn't really think the reward for doing it was good enough.

Well, maybe they'll have different sized gamepads. Since the Wii U can handle 2 gamepads, it might happen. I hope so for your sake :P

Yeah, Brawl. Yeah, it wasn't a great prize, but I did it for the hell of it. Multiplayer is the way to go! I use Fox, Ike, and Toon Link. You?
---
#80SMASHKING84Posted 2/2/2013 5:58:39 PM
talesofzelda posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
talesofzelda posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

Well, maybe they'll have different sized gamepads. Since the Wii U can handle 2 gamepads, it might happen. I hope so for your sake :P

Yeah, Brawl. Yeah, it wasn't a great prize, but I did it for the hell of it. Multiplayer is the way to go! I use Fox, Ike, and Toon Link. You?

kirby zero suit samus lucas and ike the first two i consider co mains because of how good i can be at them the other two are really really low alts like i only use them when i fight someone who i never fought before to test my skill or if someone picks a stage i feel hurts my mains(basic any really small stage as i use these mostly for long range fighters)
---