This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

have a Wii U and a 3DS. And I don't have a PS3 or a Vita.

#81talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:10:09 PM
That's ironic, because my sister uses Kirby and my brother uses ZSS lol.
---
Loving the Wii U! Fire Emblem Awakening 2/4/13
#82Ampharos64Posted 2/2/2013 6:51:24 PM
talesofzelda posted...
Awwww man. I'm envious. Captain Malik is a boss :) my friend uses Pascal all the time. Is Xillia 2 announched for N/A?

Yeah, Tales is like, THE best JRPG series. Symphonia is literally my favorite game of all time, followed up by XenoBlade and Ocarina of Time.

Yeah, Pikmin 2's no time limit made Pikmin grinding and just screwing around very enjoyable :)

I like using Hubert best, his speed and the mix of long range and melee attacks make him pretty fun. I hope you are able to get a PS3 so you can play it too, they've gone down in price a bit now and the PS3's library is pretty good imo. One of the nice things about Tales games is there's always a lot to do in them, too. Xillia 2 isn't confirmed yet, I think it will depend how Xillia sells. Fingers crossed their efforts to promote the game will pay off. So far Abyss is easily my favourite, but I love Symphonia too.
Also, my desk : ):
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g148/Ampharos64/DSC00924_zps0c858d8b.jpg

I found the Wii U's gamepad rather uncomfortable too, when I tried it in store, it seemed a bit long and it was awkward to easily move between the buttons. Well, I do have very small hands + nerve damage. Still probably easier for me than the Wiimote's motion controls, though. I expect some games may simply use the Pro controller instead.
#83talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:25:03 PM
Ampharos64 posted...
talesofzelda posted...
Awwww man. I'm envious. Captain Malik is a boss :) my friend uses Pascal all the time. Is Xillia 2 announched for N/A?

Yeah, Tales is like, THE best JRPG series. Symphonia is literally my favorite game of all time, followed up by XenoBlade and Ocarina of Time.

Yeah, Pikmin 2's no time limit made Pikmin grinding and just screwing around very enjoyable :)

I like using Hubert best, his speed and the mix of long range and melee attacks make him pretty fun. I hope you are able to get a PS3 so you can play it too, they've gone down in price a bit now and the PS3's library is pretty good imo. One of the nice things about Tales games is there's always a lot to do in them, too. Xillia 2 isn't confirmed yet, I think it will depend how Xillia sells. Fingers crossed their efforts to promote the game will pay off. So far Abyss is easily my favourite, but I love Symphonia too.
Also, my desk : ):
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g148/Ampharos64/DSC00924_zps0c858d8b.jpg

I found the Wii U's gamepad rather uncomfortable too, when I tried it in store, it seemed a bit long and it was awkward to easily move between the buttons. Well, I do have very small hands + nerve damage. Still probably easier for me than the Wiimote's motion controls, though. I expect some games may simply use the Pro controller instead.

http://s1302.beta.photobucket.com/user/SkywardShield/media/0202132213_zps74453da4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

There's my collection of Tales stuff ha ha :P yeah, Tales is such a great franchise man. JRPGs rock, but it's like the best of them all. Hubert was so annoying in chapter one though lol. Me and my friends called him pubert xD xD but he turns awesome.

Hopefully Xillia 2 is better than Symphonia 2...

I love the gamepad lol... You'd probably adjust. I really hope a Wii U tales game is announced by the end of 2013
Also, chibi Yuri is like, epic lol.
---
Loving the Wii U! Fire Emblem Awakening 2/4/13
#84Ampharos64Posted 2/3/2013 2:45:15 AM
That's a nice collection! : ) I have a few of the Symphonia ones myself, they can be quite hard to find these days.

I've been hearing a lot of praise for Xillia 2, so yup, I'm confident enough it'll be much better than Symphonia 2. Hope it gets localised as well.

Hah, I don't know, after SS, I've kind of given up on struggling with control schemes. Wasn't worth it, ouchie. XD It's certainly possible the Wii U will get a Tales I guess, I'll be interested to see which system the next one is announced for. Although of course it's also possible that even if it does, the PS3/PS4 will get an enhanced version and that'll be the one localised, if it were, I think Namco have finally figured out that all the system hopping hasn't helped the series in the West.
#85DemonicDracoPosted 2/3/2013 2:49:43 AM
gucciburrr posted...
This thread sucks ass......

it makes me want to hurt someone.....
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.