This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These PS3 games are running out of time...

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 2/2/2013 1:32:50 AM(edited)
http://kotaku.com/5981007/these-playstation-3-games-are-running-out-of-time

1st game mentioned in the article - meh... Rockstar.

2nd game mentioned in the article - Zzzzzzohhh my God....! Oh noooo.....

3rd game mentioned - Ruined by God of War devs. No talent is left.

4th game mentioned - Hmmm.... looks interesting enough.

5th game - Never heard of it.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2Junpei_Stupei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:12:03 AM
Click on the link, guys.

Kotaku is a highly respectable gaming website along with VGChartz.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#3Wario_manPosted 2/2/2013 5:18:51 AM
I don't care for either website and I certainly don't go there for news or logics.
The games will come out when they come out, either on this system or the next. There's no issue here.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#4kingrat2314Posted 2/2/2013 5:24:45 AM
I laugh at you if you really think that Santa Monica (as well as the other devs who were invited to help out with The Last Guardian) had any input into how The Last Guardian would play, outside of doing what Sony and Team Ico told them to do. They had no part in the creative process, is what I'm saying.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#5majin nemesisPosted 2/2/2013 5:40:07 AM(edited)
games came out for the PS2 long after the PS3 came out and FFXII came out in the same year that the PS3 came out and i don't know what exactly is the problem of them coming out after the PS4 come out it's not like people are just going to stop playing or buying ps3 games they like just because there's a ps4 for example i still buy games for PS2

edit BTW TC santa monica studio helped with the ICO & Shadow of the colossus HD
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#6groz24Posted 2/2/2013 6:48:53 AM
They'll either come out or they won't, it's no big deal to me. I'll probably play some of them if/when they come out, but I'm certainly not going to hold my breath or be sad if they don't.
#7MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 2/2/2013 6:52:09 AM
Western studios were brought in to work on the game, and Sony said last summer The Last Guardian will come out when it's ready.

The Last Guardian is now a FPS. Confirmed.