This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Requested the 20th and the 21st off of work

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Requested the 20th and the 21st off of work

User Info: BIGGESTPS3FAN

BIGGESTPS3FAN
3 years ago#11
Yeah, not getting this.

1) - You can see if it really was the PS4 announced AFTER work

2) - You can pre-order, also, AFTER work

Uh, not really.

My GameStop always runs out of pre-orders within the first hour. I work 1-10 PM, so I wouldn't be able to pre-order until the next day,
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD

User Info: FSN_Saber

FSN_Saber
3 years ago#12
You're stupid. I don't even think many places will be out of stock anyway even when PS4 is released.
PSN: Saber114

User Info: __Stewa__

__Stewa__
3 years ago#13
By work I'm assuming you asked your mom if you can stay home from school "sick."
"You can't come here!" - Dumbledore, Trek Wars

BIGGESTPS3FAN
3 years ago#14
You're stupid. I don't even think many places will be out of stock anyway even when PS4 is released.

Maybe, but I'd rather not take the chances.

By work I'm assuming you asked your mom if you can stay home from school "sick."

Uh... I don't even know how to respond to this. >_>
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD

User Info: Mister_Linton

Mister_Linton
3 years ago#15
Smart move. When the PS4 launches in the fall, the first 15 names on the preorder list at your GS will get a console day 1, everyone else will be waiting. And GS generally takes preorders as soon as they have a release date, hopefully we get that on the 20th.

Don't listen to the jealous haters. If it's important to you, go for it.

User Info: Billibob123

Billibob123
3 years ago#16
Im requesting the entire week off baby. Lets have a playstation party!!

User Info: kloud 11

kloud 11
3 years ago#17
I'm just quitting my job.

BIGGESTPS3FAN
3 years ago#18
Smart move. When the PS4 launches in the fall, the first 15 names on the preorder list at your GS will get a console day 1, everyone else will be waiting. And GS generally takes preorders as soon as they have a release date, hopefully we get that on the 20th.

Don't listen to the jealous haters. If it's important to you, go for it.

Thank you. :)

It's just like any one of my other hobbies - If I need to do something for it, I will just ask for a day off. I work up to 50+ hours. One or two 10 hour days aren't going to kill me.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Requested the 20th and the 21st off of work

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived