This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The slap everyone who says PS4 is comming out Feb 20 across the face Topic

#1Garfield64Posted 2/2/2013 4:00:19 AM(edited)
Still Think PS4 is comming out Feb 20 after reading below? - Results (136 votes)
Yep PS4 is comming, I still think Sony is announcing PS4 because EVERYONE thinks it.
55.88% (76 votes)
Nope, I have to say I have to go with what Sony is actualy saying.
44.12% (60 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The day the trailer reveal for Feb 20 came out. Sony Tweeted "The future of gaming is now."

Less then a year ago Sony convinced a board of investors to let them spend nearly a half of billion dollars on a PC gaming streaming service called Gakai. That day they said "The future of gaming is cloud."

Less then a month ago Sony announced that they would not be revealing the PS4 until Microsoft revealed theirs first.

The same investors that oked buying out Gakai have been invited to the event on Feb 20.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2SuddenEmotionPosted 2/2/2013 4:04:44 AM
It's the ps4 get over it. It's been 7 years. The rumors have been going around sense last year. Its here accept it.

For all those that just bought a ps3 well thats your fault for waiting 7 years to play i got my on launch and other then a hand ful of games comming this year im ready to move on.
---
"My skill level is directly proportional to my THC level"
#3chiefofsb78Posted 2/2/2013 4:17:49 AM
Do you do nothing but post BS topics with that poll crap STOP IT
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards
#4Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:28:25 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...

It's not BS...
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#5HellsingOrgPosted 2/2/2013 4:30:33 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...

technically your sig can be modded for bullying/harassment.

Garfield64 I suggest you report that user to a mod for his sig.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#6ZurrurPosted 2/2/2013 5:02:57 AM
No one thinks PS4 is coming out in feb 20
Its coming out in fall or early 2014
#7EoinPosted 2/2/2013 5:09:06 AM
It's weird how some people fail to see the obvious even though it's right in front of them. Nothing that Sony could do with Gaikai could possibly be big enough to justify gathering the tech, games, and mainstream press from across the world. Oh, and you continue to post "these are the same investors who okayed buying Gaikai" when it's pure nonsense, something you've just made up, and would be irrelevant even if it were true.
#8chiefofsb78Posted 2/2/2013 5:16:20 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...

technically your sig can be modded for bullying/harassment.

Garfield64 I suggest you report that user to a mod for his sig.

My sig is bullying/harassment but his is not nice logic you got there lol i suggest you mind your business
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards
#9WantedOutlawPosted 2/2/2013 5:16:52 AM
Eoin posted...
It's weird how some people fail to see the obvious even though it's right in front of them. Nothing that Sony could do with Gaikai could possibly be big enough to justify gathering the tech, games, and mainstream press from across the world. Oh, and you continue to post "these are the same investors who okayed buying Gaikai" when it's pure nonsense, something you've just made up, and would be irrelevant even if it were true.

Pretty much this. Sony would be a laughing stock to make this sort of a stir with the press and consumers only to have it be some goofy announcement about Gaikai. That would be hilarious though. Honestly, who gives a s*** about that? I've used OnLive and it's garbage and essentially the same thing.
#10EoinPosted 2/2/2013 5:21:52 AM
WantedOutlaw posted...
Honestly, who gives a s*** about that? I've used OnLive and it's garbage and essentially the same thing.

Gaikai is interesting, but it's "one part of an E3 conference" interesting, not "drag the world's press to a specific event that has its own teaser trailer and plaster streams of it all over the internet" interesting.