This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The slap everyone who says PS4 is comming out Feb 20 across the face Topic

#11EoinPosted 2/2/2013 5:24:09 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
My sig is bullying/harassment but his is not

The difference between your sig and his is that yours specifically names him, whereas his uses the boring old generic link (whoever clicks on it, it goes to their own account).
#12SxmfctPosted 2/2/2013 6:14:54 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
Do you do nothing but post BS topics with that poll crap STOP IT

technically your sig can be modded for bullying/harassment.

Garfield64 I suggest you report that user to a mod for his sig.

My sig is bullying/harassment but his is not nice logic you got there lol i suggest you mind your business

not sure if srs
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#13BeatItUpRightPosted 2/2/2013 6:49:14 AM
It's the PS4.

Why? because Jeff Gerstmann on Giant Bomb mentioned during the live stream that he is invited to the event, and he pretty much gave a big hint that it's PS4 related.

End of story...
---
Intel Pentium Pro @155mhz - 2MB 3dfx Voodoo Graphics - 4x 16MB SIMM ram - 32k Modem - Windows 98
#14beds2Posted 2/2/2013 6:56:03 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
Do you do nothing but post BS topics with that poll crap STOP IT

You have a problem if someone on Gamefaqs bothers you that much that you can't even use the ignore feature.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rdPWG.jpg
#15nouseravailablePosted 2/2/2013 8:00:29 AM
When i read that thing i thought of Gaikai too. I dont really care about ps4 tbh, if it is it then cool. Wii-u is still too expensive so ill focus on my ps3 atm.
---
NP: R&C A Crack in Time and Tales of Symphonia.
#16uwishuwereme17Posted 2/2/2013 9:19:22 AM
I agree with you TC. Sony is NOT gonna announce the ps4 on Feb 20. I can't believe that there are so many gullible people in this world. SMH!
---
Just rename Call of Duty to Camping on Duty!
#17PopSmorePosted 2/2/2013 9:37:28 AM
PS4 is not going to be revealed, but I do think Sony will reveal their new cloud/streaming game service. It was already mentioned in some articles that the PS3 is actually the PS4 due to the possibility of being able to stream higher tech games to the same old hardware.
#18Atomos199Posted 2/2/2013 4:39:54 PM
Comming.

TC, please tell us English isn't your first language...
---
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind approx 3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time
~ bastardpoetry
#19Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:04:14 PM
Atomos199 posted...
Comming.

Shh it's my secret I discovered about 3-4 years ago. Current generation youth are snobby and elitist. All you have to do is put a few grammar problems in your Topics. Then BAM, they go out of their way to bump you! It's crazy I know, but it's by far the absolute best way on GameFAQs at making sure you get lots of hits =).

Oh and yes, English is my third language.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#20WrestlinFanPosted 2/2/2013 11:12:31 PM
Quote:Atomos199 posted...
Comming.

Shh it's my secret I discovered about 3-4 years ago. Current generation youth are snobby and elitist. All you have to do is put a few grammar problems in your Topics. Then BAM, they go out of their way to bump you! It's crazy I know, but it's by far the absolute best way on GameFAQs at making sure you get lots of hits =).

Oh and yes, English is my third language.

It's not that current generation youth are snobby and elitist, it's that we're all anonymous on the Internet, so everybody is a snobby elitist.
---
AE=overrated. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud of the modern era, and perhaps of all time.