This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The slap everyone who says PS4 is comming out Feb 20 across the face Topic

#21Nightmare637Posted 2/2/2013 11:15:18 PM
I don't know.

I don't see the point of stating what will or might happen, I prefer to wait and see.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#22crazyman32Posted 2/3/2013 2:55:30 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
Do you do nothing but post BS topics with that poll crap STOP IT

There is a ignore button why don't you use it since TC bothers you this much.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#23Atomos199Posted 2/3/2013 3:47:46 AM
Garfield64 posted...
Atomos199 posted...
Comming.

TC, please tell us English isn't your first language...

Shh it's my secret I discovered about 3-4 years ago. Current generation youth are snobby and elitist. All you have to do is put a few grammar problems in your Topics. Then BAM, they go out of their way to bump you! It's crazy I know, but it's by far the absolute best way on GameFAQs at making sure you get lots of hits =).

Oh and yes, English is my third language.

Yup, that's GameFAQs for ya! But look on the bright side: maybe you learned something and won't misspell one of the most common English words 3 times in one post! You're welcome.
---
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind approx 3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time
~ bastardpoetry
#24STN79Posted 2/3/2013 3:54:36 AM
Wouldn't it make more sense to announce something like this at E3? If they pull up the curtain on Feb 20th they'll have nothing else to talk about. I really got my doubts this'll be the PS4 reveal. That early in the year? I mean come on people.
#25Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:04:29 AM
Atomos199 posted...
Yup, that's GameFAQs for ya! But look on the bright side: maybe you learned something and won't misspell one of the most common English words 3 times in one post! You're welcome.

I've never mispell anything your comming off as elitest you no.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!