This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games that you truly regret buying?

#121DuranOfForcenaPosted 2/2/2013 1:30:43 PM
LA Noire, Demon's Souls, Max Payne 3, Dragon's Dogma, Street Fighter x Tekken, Killzone 2, Turtles in Time: Reshelled. I regret buying every one of them because I payed full price for all of them, and none of them held my interest and I ended up barely playing any of them. The one that stands out the most is Turtles in Time: Reshelled. Even though it didn't have the hefty pricetag the others did, it comes with the priceless bonus of completely ruining a classic.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#122TheBaronBoomPosted 2/2/2013 1:30:59 PM
Final Fantasy X......
I then rectified the situation by putting the game in a box of fireworks and setting the box on fire....
#123OinotnaaaPosted 2/2/2013 1:31:15 PM
FFXIII.

blah.
#124Emperor_DynastyPosted 2/2/2013 1:33:34 PM
Solid_Snake124 posted...
Diablo 3...

This. However, I called and got a full refund 29 days after purchase so **** you Blizzard.

I hated this sequel so much that I will not be buying Heart of the Swarm (or any of their titles) and I actually really liked and enjoyed Wings of Liberty - a lot.
#125AranShiizaaPosted 2/2/2013 1:36:15 PM
WCW NWO Thunder for the Playstation 1.
---
Q: How do I have sex in this game people - csnthefirst
A: Why don't you try having sex in real life? - Dr_Mojo
#126Paragon049Posted 2/2/2013 1:40:23 PM
The most recent one I can think of is Halo 4. Honestly wish I had never bought it.
---
YOU PAID FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE
#127Excalibur318Posted 2/2/2013 1:42:29 PM
Record of Agarest War 2
#128Austin_4ePosted 2/2/2013 1:42:41 PM
So far I've only seen like one or two games in this entire topic that are actually bad enough to be considered regretful. Holy hell this entire topic is just troll central and it seems like absolutely everyone here just hates fun.

*leaves*
---
Officially PokeCoupled with Hilda on Pokemon X board [PSN: Austin_4e]
http://i.imgur.com/sr43Y.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/Ca9Yu.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/43mCa.jpg
#129DrakillionPosted 2/2/2013 1:45:25 PM
Blops 1, for sure. It didn't help that I bought it for FULL PRICE from the marketplace, 5 months after it was released, along with the Escalation DLC.*Whew* $80 down the drain...

The only reason why I bought it is that my close friends have it and it was a summer and I was really bored so I bought it on a whim. Really regretted it.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#130FaycelessPosted 2/2/2013 1:51:30 PM
L.A. Noire, what a waste. And to an extent, Dragon Age. (to the extent that I bought it used and sold it back, thereby not losing much)

Fortunately I only rented FF12, I returned it early. (rentals really are a smart option...)