This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games that you truly regret buying?

#221MashYouGoodPosted 2/2/2013 7:10:18 PM
Justice98405 posted...
Any games that you truly regret buying?

Most.
#222MinamoPosted 2/2/2013 7:19:05 PM
Every MMO that wasn't Guild Wars 1. That includes SWTOR, Rift, GW2, DCU, FFXI, and FFXIV. Betas for Tera and Secret World also sucked ass. FFXIV: Realm Reborn is actually decent though.

It's crazy that its been over a decade since MMOs hit the market and they still haven't managed to make a fun one.
#223KtimleckPosted 2/2/2013 7:27:29 PM
SOCOM 4.

Blech.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#224MrZeldaNerdPosted 2/2/2013 7:30:54 PM
really the only game i truly regret buying was Brutal Legend. I played demo and I was in love so I got it first chance i could I was playing it and still loving the game and then it turned into a rts. I was just like wtf don't me wrong I love rts games but thats if the whole game is rts and you know its one before hand. I still like the game but I still cant finish it after the rts bit shows up. sigh and I was looking forward to that game as a fan of tim schafer and double fine.
---
Gamertag:HerofTime979 SF4 mains: Sakura
Pearl Friend code:3997-0614-5125 SS: 4297 7094 5131Name:DJ
#225Bloodmoon77Posted 2/2/2013 7:32:27 PM
Soul Calibur 5. I thought the character creation would save it, but it didn't. And Two Worlds 2. It was so painful to play, I instantly regretted it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NLLBk.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/29usk12.png
#226Dagger1087Posted 2/2/2013 7:35:55 PM
White Knight Chronicles 2. Got it because it included the 1st. It was complete s***. I had to get rid of it so fast I was willing to take a huge loss and sell it back to GameStop instead of putting it on eBay. And I told the cashier how bad it was too. One of the worst games I've ever played.
---
PSN: XIII_Lightning
#227ninja_starXPosted 2/2/2013 7:36:35 PM
street fighter x tekken

what a glitchy piece of crap this game turned out to be
#228ReloadPsiPosted 2/2/2013 7:43:22 PM
Dragon Ball Final Bout. Admittedly I only got it for four quid and only because I wanted to properly check out the hilarious English voice acting.

Guess what wasn't in the PAL version.
---
If you've no respect for the fact that people have put the time aside to play a game with you, play a single-player game. There are thousands to choose from.
#229siberian142Posted 2/2/2013 7:46:38 PM
Agarest War wouldn't have been as bad if it didn't repeat for 50 billion generations with each generation feeling pretty similar to the one before it. I consider it a pretty low quality game, but I enjoyed it for the most part and don't regret the purchase though.

I bought Mercenaries 3D despite staying away from it for about a year. I enjoyed it, but regretted it a bit because it felt like a copy paste job. It would have been much better with more characters, leaving characters like Ada and Leon out was a horrible decision. Operation Raccoon City was quite bad as well.

For the most part, though, I don't think I truly regret buying anything because I am not picky at all. I don't bother trying to sell my bad games, anyways.
#230Aimes87Posted 2/2/2013 7:47:07 PM
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I am a big RPG fan, and the story and world looked interesting, so I decided to give it a shot. I was right, the story and world definitely grabbed my interest but the gameplay just wasn't fun.