This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games that you truly regret buying?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any games that you truly regret buying?
3 years ago#221
Justice98405 posted...
Any games that you truly regret buying?

3 years ago#222
Every MMO that wasn't Guild Wars 1. That includes SWTOR, Rift, GW2, DCU, FFXI, and FFXIV. Betas for Tera and Secret World also sucked ass. FFXIV: Realm Reborn is actually decent though.

It's crazy that its been over a decade since MMOs hit the market and they still haven't managed to make a fun one.
3 years ago#223

PSN ID: Dorito_2
3 years ago#224
really the only game i truly regret buying was Brutal Legend. I played demo and I was in love so I got it first chance i could I was playing it and still loving the game and then it turned into a rts. I was just like wtf don't me wrong I love rts games but thats if the whole game is rts and you know its one before hand. I still like the game but I still cant finish it after the rts bit shows up. sigh and I was looking forward to that game as a fan of tim schafer and double fine.
Gamertag:HerofTime979 SF4 mains: Sakura
Pearl Friend code:3997-0614-5125 SS: 4297 7094 5131Name:DJ
3 years ago#225
Soul Calibur 5. I thought the character creation would save it, but it didn't. And Two Worlds 2. It was so painful to play, I instantly regretted it.
3 years ago#226
White Knight Chronicles 2. Got it because it included the 1st. It was complete s***. I had to get rid of it so fast I was willing to take a huge loss and sell it back to GameStop instead of putting it on eBay. And I told the cashier how bad it was too. One of the worst games I've ever played.
PSN: XIII_Lightning
3 years ago#227
street fighter x tekken

what a glitchy piece of crap this game turned out to be
3 years ago#228
Dragon Ball Final Bout. Admittedly I only got it for four quid and only because I wanted to properly check out the hilarious English voice acting.

Guess what wasn't in the PAL version.
If you've no respect for the fact that people have put the time aside to play a game with you, play a single-player game. There are thousands to choose from.
3 years ago#229
Agarest War wouldn't have been as bad if it didn't repeat for 50 billion generations with each generation feeling pretty similar to the one before it. I consider it a pretty low quality game, but I enjoyed it for the most part and don't regret the purchase though.

I bought Mercenaries 3D despite staying away from it for about a year. I enjoyed it, but regretted it a bit because it felt like a copy paste job. It would have been much better with more characters, leaving characters like Ada and Leon out was a horrible decision. Operation Raccoon City was quite bad as well.

For the most part, though, I don't think I truly regret buying anything because I am not picky at all. I don't bother trying to sell my bad games, anyways.
3 years ago#230
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I am a big RPG fan, and the story and world looked interesting, so I decided to give it a shot. I was right, the story and world definitely grabbed my interest but the gameplay just wasn't fun.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any games that you truly regret buying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived