This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just got my Elite (1337) Trophy! What's yours?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I just got my Elite (1337) Trophy! What's yours?
2 years ago#1
I have had my PS3 since March of 2007, and I just got my Elite Trophy. :D
(This is the 1337th Trophy for those that don't know).

Trophy = Out of this World
Grade = Bronze
Game = Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Check here to see yours:

http://psnprofiles.com/

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
(edited by Spiroth_Kweehh)
2 years ago#2
Man that game is so far between trophies
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
2 years ago#3
killak posted...
Man that game is so far between trophies

Kinda like White Knight Chronicles! :p
---
2 years ago#4
Yeah, true.

I just got done with the wizard trials, and all I could think is "man, i don't think i've seen a trophy pop up", then i check my list and surprisingly I have 2
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
2 years ago#5
Hahaha!

I just started with the game.

Outside of MGSaga installments, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is along FINAL FANTASY Type-0, FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIV : A Realm Reborn, my most hyped games since MGS4, Crisis Core and Dissidia.

5 years of wait for Ni No Kuni finally came to an end.

---
(edited by Spiroth_Kweehh)
2 years ago#6
f***ing spectacular game, that's for sure.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
2 years ago#7
lol I never got why 1337 is a mile stone its a damn odd number. Mine was some silver trophy from sniper elite v2
2 years ago#8
lol I never got why 1337 is a mile stone its a damn odd number. Mine was some silver trophy from sniper elite v2

elite
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
2 years ago#9
Mine is that sound game thing from Welcome Park on the Vita.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
2 years ago#10
shadowcat2164 posted...

Some people think that if you look at 1337 you can see the letter L-E-E-T in it, which is where the term "leet-speak" came from.

Leet is "leet-speak" for elite.
---
How's that workin' out for ya? Bein' clever?
PSN ID: Bigdaddyjug
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I just got my Elite (1337) Trophy! What's yours?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived