This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reaction! What would happen if Final Fantasy Versus is a PS4 launch title???

#1HellsingOrgPosted 2/2/2013 5:54:24 AM
And SE explains they gave no news about it because it would mean having to explain the ps4 before sony actually announced it so they had to wait until it was officially announced.

How would you react?

I would be supermad and go in front of SE headquarters and protest yelling Firaga at the top of my lungs with other angry fanboys and boycott them for releasing it for the ps4.

you?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2Deimos259Posted 2/2/2013 5:55:03 AM
"Nice"
---
http://db.tt/xj1JkeLe
#3private400Posted 2/2/2013 6:14:53 AM
"Reaction! What would happen if Final Fantasy Versus is a PS4 launch title???

People across the world would s*** enough bricks to build every building in Manhattan 3 times over !
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken
#4KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/2/2013 6:20:59 AM
To be fair if any main FF was a launch title for PS4 I would go mental with excitement. I would 100% definitely get a PS4 on launch day. The thing is, this is a realistic prospect, not massively, but there's no denying it's a small possibility
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#5j-fielding95Posted 2/2/2013 6:31:53 AM
I think it's more likely we'll get a tease for Agni's Philosophy as a PS4 title.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#6Alky88Posted 2/2/2013 6:32:27 AM
You'd boycott them for releasing a better game? Are you serious?
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#7BeatItUpRightPosted 2/2/2013 6:32:48 AM
I would think to myself.

'Good for the people who still care about this once mass adored franchise'.

I think these last few generations have just showed such a different contrast in cultures that I can't see JRPG's becoming anything but niche from here on out.
---
Intel Pentium Pro @155mhz - 2MB 3dfx Voodoo Graphics - 4x 16MB SIMM ram - 32k Modem - Windows 98
#8DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/2/2013 6:33:50 AM
Stopped caring about that game a long time ago, if it ever comes out I will get it but at this point I just want it to be released so they can start KHIII.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#9maximumbarmagePosted 2/2/2013 6:35:17 AM
First reaction would be PS4 taking Japan by storm at retail.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#10RomangeloPosted 2/2/2013 6:37:32 AM
so the PS4 can't release cuz they have to wait until SE finished developing FF Versus?

NO!! NO!! NO!!
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II