This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 Controller revealed??? Pic in topic. #YOLO

#71MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 2/2/2013 8:48:10 AM
VanderZoo posted...
OK, if we're getting serious here... You're talking about biological evolution, which is evolution by natural selection. I'm talking about evolution in the technological sense, which obviously doesn't have the same requirements.

lol, nice backpedaling there. Unfortunately, you already did your "You want us back on 4 legs, don't you?!" rant, which shows what you were talking about. Just face it, your evolution analogy stinks.
#72whats_a_fanboyPosted 2/2/2013 8:51:00 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
So basically they swapped the left analog stick and dpad like the Xbox360 controller.

That's fine by me, I'm used to both types of controllers.

AT LEAST they didn't swap the right analog stick position with the face buttons like stupid Nintendo did.
It's freaking stupid to place the right THUMBstick higher and farther from the thumb, which is the natural lowest position out of the 5 fingers.

You must have weird hands as my thumbs point up naturally when I grip a handle and my knuckles are vertical. I like what Nintendo did with both sticks on top. Most games I play I spend most time using the stick for moving and camera. some of you are made about fighting games? I use the d-pad to select items mostly in my games. Shouldn't you be using an arcade stick if you're so hardcore as to not be able to move your thumb an inch over?

I like this controller, the pad looks ugly though but will be useful, if this were real. The DS is for girl and Asian hands. Time to grow up, I'm not 13 anymore playing my PSone.

Why? Because, IT'S EVOLUTION BABY! sorry sometime the greatest band just flows through me. When it's not Pink Floyd.
#73VanderZooPosted 2/2/2013 8:53:54 AM
MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
VanderZoo posted...
OK, if we're getting serious here... You're talking about biological evolution, which is evolution by natural selection. I'm talking about evolution in the technological sense, which obviously doesn't have the same requirements.

lol, nice backpedaling there. Unfortunately, you already did your "You want us back on 4 legs, don't you?!" rant, which shows what you were talking about. Just face it, your evolution analogy stinks.

Wrong, so very very wrong. I said if he was against technology evolving, then he's probably against biological evolution as well. I NEVER, EVER, talking about biological evolution in relation to technology, why would I, that would be ridiculous.
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#74MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 2/2/2013 9:02:55 AM
VanderZoo posted...
why would I

Because:

that would be ridiculous.
#75megamaticsPosted 2/2/2013 9:02:59 AM
So it's like the Vita Controller back touch pad ?...I don't know about this ;/
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#76grzajabarkusPosted 2/2/2013 9:04:49 AM
If that's the ps4 controller...I will likely not be buying the system. I can't stand that style of controller.
#77VanderZooPosted 2/2/2013 9:07:24 AM
VanderZoo posted...
why would I

Because:

that would be ridiculous.

So what, you're a mind reader now, you think you know why I do and don't do things?
---
necro00 - So she sounded really cute, and I saved her from dying a bunch of times, I messaged and talked to her for a few mins and she then blocked me wtf
#78RPG maniac87Posted 2/2/2013 9:08:48 AM
This is pretty interesting, seeing as they're fixing the new XBOX controller's analog sticks to match the PS3's.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#79MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 2/2/2013 9:13:37 AM
VanderZoo posted...
So what, you're a mind reader now, you think you know why I do and don't do things?

Of course I don't. I only know you from posts of yours I've seen today, almost all of which were ridiculous.
#80VanderZooPosted 2/2/2013 9:14:18 AM
VanderZoo posted...

Of course I don't.

Point made then.
---