This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Playstation is actually $299.99

#11Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:57:24 AM
kingofjamaica posted...
I think that is possible, at least for an entry level system (360 and Wii U entry levels were $300). But my guess is $400, certainly see it being cheaper than PS3 was though and I agree that it won't be some crazy power monster and will instead have more focus on social gaming and multimedia.

See, I think they need to do away with the different models of the system. You sell one system, one SKU. That way when people walk into the store to buy a PS4, they don't have to stop and think about which version they want.

The less divergent paths you give someone to buy something, the more likely they are to buy it.

That's actually the plan, they want only one SKU this time around

however different bundles of that same SKU will be created for the Holiday seasons of

course.
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#12dj___rollPosted 2/2/2013 12:06:19 PM
Quote:I think that is possible, at least for an entry level system (360 and Wii U entry levels were $300). But my guess is $400, certainly see it being cheaper than PS3 was though and I agree that it won't be some crazy power monster and will instead have more focus on social gaming and multimedia.
@xbs2034
360 was $400 when it launched from what I remember.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10