This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

720 will give the most bang for your money. More powerful than a PS4

#31medmusclePosted 2/2/2013 8:50:13 PM
I don't give a damn. MS is against the Constitution which means all of humanity should boycott them. They are in full support of the gov spying on the people. F*** MS! It's too bad all the idiot drones in NA will buy it in droves though. Morons!
---
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#32killakPosted 2/2/2013 8:52:47 PM
Just once i'd like to see one of these wannabe tech geeks, actually back up their conclusions
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#33LazyBroPosted 2/2/2013 8:55:08 PM(edited)
I'll hold off buying at launch I'm pretty sure those units will suffer the same fate as its predecessors with so much RROD and YLOD.

I really could care less about which has better specs, I just want games that's all.
---
Clearing my backlog: XCOM, Warriors Orochi 3, Resonance of Fate
#34SophisticationPosted 2/2/2013 8:57:38 PM
If Rumored specs are to be believed, at this point, PS4 boxes the Nbox in on every single aspect... And, more than likely, it won't even have some stupid gimmick controller chained to it.

Ps4, like it or not, is probably going to be the most powerful -- I say a 499.99 price tag and an October 15th, 2013 release. I see xbox 720 releasing at 399.00 in November, maybe December.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#35GoatJugSoupPosted 2/2/2013 9:41:22 PM
It doesn't matter what specs either has to me, currently xbox has nothing exclusive that I have any interest in and playstation does. That honestly should be the only thing that matters to anyone (except obviously about whether they have games you are interested in, not me).
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken