This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just watched Django... anyone felt like playing RDR after?

#11AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/2/2013 2:58:51 PM
rumbalumba posted...
no, because Django was amazing and Red Dead was uber boring. big difference.

I hope that is a joke, Red Dead Redemption was the best game this gen and that is not just my opinion, it's a fact. It's no coincedence it won the 2nd best game in the last decade behind Half-life. It should've been in the 1st place, even.

On Topic: Yes, I did.
---
Fact: Anything > CoD.
#12BeastLeeAdamsPosted 2/2/2013 2:59:56 PM
It made me wish for game that great, unlike RDR which was a little but too boring for my taste.
#13S1lver_Bull3tPosted 2/2/2013 3:01:22 PM
I got a real strong urge to play RDR about a week ago, after watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. But I don't have the game anymore, so I just sat there and cried :(
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#14howdyneighbor25Posted 2/2/2013 3:04:53 PM
One of there's movies I walked out of
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#15ArmedRebellionPosted 2/2/2013 3:05:33 PM
keybladeXIII posted...
Every time I watch a western movie, I feel like playing RDR afterwards.
Every time I play RDR, I feel like watching a western movie afterwards.

same
---
"Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry
http://i50.tinypic.com/34h6pas.jpg http://i50.tinypic.com/23l7xx.jpg
#16vericco(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:24:51 PM
lol i just had the urge, haven't managed to put it in my disc tray yet.
---
PSN: vericco:
Not changing this sig until Tottenham Hotspurs win the premier league.
#17art_of_the_killPosted 2/2/2013 3:45:19 PM
Django? Not really.

Cowboys and Aliens? Hell yes. I think an alien invasion DLC would have been much more interesting than the zombie DLC that we got.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#18rumbalumbaPosted 2/2/2013 3:57:29 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
rumbalumba posted...
no, because Django was amazing and Red Dead was uber boring. big difference.

I hope that is a joke, Red Dead Redemption was the best game this gen and that is not just my opinion, it's a fact. It's no coincedence it won the 2nd best game in the last decade behind Half-life. It should've been in the 1st place, even.

On Topic: Yes, I did.

rofl why would i joke? just google red dead redemption boring and you'll get tons of things. the story missions are great, anything else is just beyond boooring. things in the game have no purpose, massive land with nothing on it and just an empty wasteland. it's not even THAT atmospheric. it sure is nice the first hour, but during your 8th hour, you barely stop to look at the tired scenery. we had nothing to do. can't scale rocks, can't even jump. it's a world out there and you're limited by how much you can do. shooting everything that moves isn't what the west was about.