This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me...

#1TheMcKnightMarePosted 2/2/2013 2:37:14 PM
Or does it seem like the masses WANT Dead Space 3 to be a failure... Is changing the setting to a cold climate and the addition of OPTIONAL co-op really basis for an "EA has destroyed the franchise" attitude? Surely it can't be the microtransactions or dlc.. As people seem to whine about those as if EA just invented them... But you could buy new suits and weapons in the first two games as well... Sure the disastrous multiplayer feature was added to DS2 but did that detract in any way from the single player campaign in terms of length and quality?... I didn't think so... Don't get me wrong... I'm somewhat skeptical of 3 as well... But I WANT it to be good.. What's with all the DS3 hate?
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#2thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/2/2013 2:39:02 PM
Overly self entitled control freak generation of spoiled brats.
#3TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:40:20 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...

I doubt I'll get a more accurate answer... Bravo sir
---
#4crazyman32Posted 2/2/2013 2:40:23 PM
I would just ignore them and the game will sell just fine.I am laughing at the two topics on here talking about a review that doesn't even exist.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#5TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:41:08 PM
crazyman32 posted...
I would just ignore them and the game will sell just fine.I am laughing at the two topics on here talking about a review that doesn't even exist.

Those topics are the inspiration for this topic ha..
---
#6crazyman32Posted 2/2/2013 2:41:18 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...

Yeah pretty much.
---
#7jrr18Posted 2/2/2013 2:41:31 PM
It's an EA game and part of a popular franchise also most people who like it don't go around shoving it into people’s faces like the haters do.
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#8crazyman32Posted 2/2/2013 2:43:12 PM
TheMcKnightMare posted...
crazyman32 posted...

Those topics are the inspiration for this topic ha..

lol.I would also ignore that jason user who is obsessed with EA to the point of creepiness.
---
#9riddlebox89Posted 2/2/2013 2:46:32 PM
Why the hate for DS3? The coop which 90% of the people who complain about it don't know a damn thing about, they think they'll have an AI partner when not playing with another person and that the coop is forced.

They think the micro transactions are something so serious the "Don't buy it if you don't want it." argument does nothing to shut them up.

And lastly, they think the franchise was always horror first and action second, when in fact it was the other way around.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/2/2013 2:49:39 PM
It's a horror game series, but 3 is not scary, so it's not good. I don't give a crap about what you think, EA did destroy the series, now go waste your money on that game and claim you're a "fan" afterwards.
---
Fact: Anything > CoD.