This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me...

#11crazyman32Posted 2/2/2013 2:49:43 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Why the hate for DS3? The coop which 90% of the people who complain about it don't know a damn thing about, they think they'll have an AI partner when not playing with another person and that the coop is forced.

They think the micro transactions are something so serious the "Don't buy it if you don't want it." argument does nothing to shut them up.

And lastly, they think the franchise was always horror first and action second, when in fact it was the other way around.

I have read some posts thinking the co-op was going to be forced like RE5 which just shows they didn't play the demo or do research.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#12doodles40Posted 2/2/2013 2:50:00 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...
Overly self entitled control freak generation of spoiled brats.

That!
#13CammyApplePosted 2/2/2013 2:50:52 PM
re: original question

Yes.

That is the answer to every topic that asks "is it just me". Yes you are alone in whatever you are asking.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#14AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/2/2013 2:52:14 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
And lastly, they think the franchise was always horror first and action second, when in fact it was the other way around.

No, it wasn't.
You're thinking of Resident Evil. Try actually playing the first Dead Space before you talk out of your backside.
---
Fact: Anything > CoD.
#15TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:55:51 PM
CammyApple posted...
re: original question

Yes.

That is the answer to every topic that asks "is it just me". Yes you are alone in whatever you are asking.

I was waiting on this comment... Thank you
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#16riddlebox89Posted 2/2/2013 2:59:42 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
It's a horror game series, but 3 is not scary, so it's not good. I don't give a crap about what you think, EA did destroy the series, now go waste your money on that game and claim you're a "fan" afterwards.

News flash kiddo, it's not a horror franchise, it's an action franchise with horror elements, as in, action first, horror second.

riddlebox89 posted...

No, it wasn't.
You're thinking of Resident Evil. Try actually playing the first Dead Space before you talk out of your backside.

Yes it was and I've played both Dead Space 1 and 2, both of them more than once, try growing your ass up and figuring stuff out before pulling a weak as hell argument out of your ass.

Hell even the developers have said that the DS franchise is action first, horror second.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#17LtMessiahDM504Posted 2/2/2013 2:59:43 PM
I don't care if it fails or not. I just know I won't be buying it. Feels like the RE series since 4 to me

RE4 - Dead Space - Loved them alot. Great atmosphere.
RE5 - Dead Space 2 - Fun games that weren't as good as their predecessors.
RE6 - Dead Space 3 - Starting to really wear thin losing all atmosphere and focusing on shooting gallery more than ever.
#18addictedtochaosPosted 2/2/2013 3:00:13 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...
Overly self entitled control freak generation of spoiled brats.

well said
---
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
#19AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/2/2013 3:05:22 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
News flash kiddo, it's not a horror franchise, it's an action franchise with horror elements, as in, action first, horror second.

No, it is not, and I'm 21 and you haven't played the games, try fooling someone else, not me.
---
Fact: Anything > CoD.
#20riddlebox89Posted 2/2/2013 3:08:45 PM
riddlebox89 posted...

No, it is not, and I'm 21 and you haven't played the games, try fooling someone else, not me.

English translation: I'm wrong and too immature to admit it so I'm just going to keep denying an obvious fact.

Dead Space has ALWAYS been about action first, horror second, it was never a horror franchise, maybe if you didn't have to wear a helmet to go to school you'd be more mature and able to accept a fact that even the developers stated.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.