This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What DC hero should Rocksteady do after they get done with Batman Silver Age?

#1zerooo0Posted 2/2/2013 5:13:01 PM
Age?

I would love to see a game with Cyborg, Raven, or Aquaman. Any of these 3 would be wicked. Obviously I doubt any of these 3 will ever happen sadly, but a man can dream.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/2/2013 5:18:59 PM
Either an open-world Teen Titans game with all the team playable, each with their own playstyle (not the cartoony kid versions).

Justice League open-world game with the whole team or at least most of the core ones playable.

That's the only way for them to take their engine a step further, to make the world more open and to allow for more than one character to be playable (Catwoman/Robin don't count because they're half-assed and not given the same level of treatment or relevance as Batman).

Then again, even just a Superman game that's dark and gritty would be awesome.
#3Sebbo91Posted 2/2/2013 5:20:08 PM
WB probably wont let them make anything but Batman or Superman related. But I would love a game with Flash.
But besides the Gotham centric characters Im more of a marvel person anyway, and they need to step up their game. Hopefully Deadpool is a great start.
#4AsucaHayashiPosted 2/2/2013 5:23:00 PM
i would love for them to do a proper spider-man game seeing as 2 hasn't been topped since and even that had its fair share of flaws.
---
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?
#5Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 2/2/2013 5:25:21 PM
AsucaHayashi posted...
i would love for them to do a proper spider-man game seeing as 2 hasn't been topped since and even that had its fair share of flaws.

DC doesn't own Spider-man. That's a Marvel property
#6SpurnerPosted 2/2/2013 5:28:41 PM(edited)
TC asked for DC.

Edit: How about Martian Manhunter?
#7DarkNight11Posted 2/2/2013 5:28:59 PM
Collaboration with Platinum for a Wonder Woman action game.
Please, take my money.
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#8Ferarri619Posted 2/2/2013 5:32:14 PM
Power Girl. Make it a sexy game.
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
#9Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 2/2/2013 5:34:16 PM
A Flash game would be awesome and relatively easy compared to other heroes like Superman or Green Lantern because he can't fly to heaven and back. He just runs, really fast. So keeping him contained to a map area would be more plausible. And given the things you see in games like Need for Speed, making him look like he's moving fast and still be controllable is obviously doable so that gets my vote.
#10Zax77Posted 2/2/2013 5:37:23 PM
Flash or green lantern would be amazing
---
Got bored and built my game collection, check it out bra's because I have nothing clever for a Sig