This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I sort of hope Western PS4 games adopt Jrpg fake love connections.

#1Bayonetta_Posted 2/2/2013 5:15:39 PM
Part:1: Western game women are a reflectiion of real women
Because in western games when it comes to relationships they are depressingly real. Most western games like in real life comes down to the male leads being a success object or a utility-for-use. Basically if a male isn't a tool of some sort or a success in some field he is pretty much screwed.

Part:2: Alpha male traits women love
Another thing we must tale into account is western male height and face structure. They are all tall as hell with pretty masculine and/or model faces. They are everything women dream of. They are the 20% women want but will never have so the settle for average unattractive utility-males.

Why do I want more fake relationships like Japanese games? Because 99% of gamers aren't the 20% Alpha rich males of society who have it easy in life.

Part:3: Japanese game women are more comforting
What I find interesting about Japanese games is that the women love you FOR YOU. You can be a broke useless short guy but in the end of the day some Anime girl will still love you for you instead of what you can do for her. Japanese games pretty much ignore real female biology and psychology. Most Japanese female game characters function on a completely fake mental level. Over all the fake personality of Japanese game women are just comforting.

Sorry, but I'd rather take Japanese escapism-love over our cold harsh reality of female hypergamy. The very fact that we are just tools-to-be-used by women and society makes me sick. I really am understanding now why some Japanese men are so deep into escapism.
#2DragoonGriffithPosted 2/2/2013 5:17:40 PM
Dear Lord...
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#3BokuxPicoPosted 2/2/2013 5:18:48 PM
You just need to play more Eroges
#4Phantom0708Posted 2/2/2013 5:26:39 PM
I have no words

*goes back to playing Fate/Stay Night*
---
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#5majin nemesisPosted 2/2/2013 6:38:21 PM
TC what's with you and relationships?
also nobody on this board really cares and here's a better board for you

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/290-philosophy-and-ethics
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#6nintendogamer13Posted 2/2/2013 6:48:26 PM
BokuxPico posted...

how do i do that? they never get released here and i dont speak japanese so i never got the chance to play one. =(
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#7Chass1990Posted 2/2/2013 7:08:58 PM
nintendogamer13 posted...
BokuxPico posted...

how do i do that? they never get released here and i dont speak japanese so i never got the chance to play one. =(

welcome to the internet...if there's anything bountiful about the Japanese media, it is the fan translation culture...

And despite what you think, there are official releases that come out fairly often by either JastUSA or Mangagamer
---
I shut my eyes in order to see
#8BlackMetalisWarPosted 2/2/2013 7:13:47 PM
I like strawberries.
---
Last played: Mass Effect 3 (multiplayer)
Last listened: Denial Fiend - "Horror Holocaust"
#9Bayonetta_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:39:47 AM
majin nemesis posted...
also nobody on this board really cares and here's a better board for you

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/290-philosophy-and-ethics

I can't stand the nature of human relationships. We pretend like it's something special but in reality it's a shallow means of reproduction.

Philosophy and Ethics board people deny absolute truths.
---
My logic is undeniable.
#10MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 2/3/2013 5:57:04 AM
majin nemesis posted...
also nobody on this board really cares and here's a better board for you:

/r9k/, where bitter misogynists group together to cry about their deserved failures with women

Fixed.