This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EDGE: Developers confirmed that PS4 is more powerful than 720

#51ShineboxerPosted 2/3/2013 8:50:15 AM
Still don't see why having "the bestest graphix evar!!!!" is such a big deal. Gaming history has taught us time and time again that in the grand scheme of things, having the "mightiest" console don't mean a damn thing if the 3rd party support/great 1st/2nd party games isn't there.

Having the best specs did not help the master system beat out the nintendo, same goes for the atari lynx, 3DO, neo geo, etc. Hell even sony fanboys should know this already, what with the playstation 2 being weaker than the gamecube and especially xbox and yet look how that turned out in the end =/

this one understands.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#52SoaringDivePosted 2/3/2013 9:17:17 AM
Would anybody be surprised? Microsoft doesn't need power, they aren't interested in the hardcore gaming market. They wish to pursue Halo and cheap casual kinect games.
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#53LAGswitchLARRYPosted 2/3/2013 9:23:27 AM
Xbots ?

Really bro 13 much ?
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.