This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Define a "Bad Game" for me.

#11Jon_GodPosted 2/3/2013 12:54:00 AM
Mediocre game(Usually has some redeeming value, someone might enjoy it) = Too Human, Lair, Metroid: The Other M

Bad game (Just not great) = Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse, X-Men: Destiny, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Terrible game(Just broken/bad) = Big Rigs Over the Road Racing, Superman64, ET.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#12AmyUnleashedPosted 2/3/2013 12:55:36 AM
Sonic 06

Bad story, poor gameplay (normally worse with side characters), large ammount of glitches, long and lots of loading times and generally rushed & unfinished.
#13killakPosted 2/3/2013 1:41:27 AM
A bad game, is a game that has broken mechanics.

Some people just need to seperate 'bad game', from 'games I don't like'
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#14Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/3/2013 1:46:03 AM
bad, adjective:
1. not good in any manner or degree.
2. having a wicked or evil character; morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
3. of poor or inferior quality; defective; deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
4. inadequate or below standard; not satisfactory for use: bad heating; Living conditions in some areas are very bad.
5. inaccurate, incorrect, or faulty: a bad guess.

game, noun:
1.an amusement or pastime: children's games.
2.the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
3.a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
4.a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
5.the number of points required to win a game.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..