This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone explain this to me please?

#1Garfield64Posted 2/3/2013 12:02:03 AM
From Gakai website

Will Gaikai's cloud gaming technology be part of Sony's gaming platforms?

Unfortunately, we cannot share any details at this point in time. We would recommend following @PlayStation on Twitter

Sony said on twitter, the day Feb 20 announcement went up. "the future is now."

When they bought Gakai Sony said "the future is the cloud."
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2FiendingHardPosted 2/3/2013 12:05:16 AM
So what do you want explained? PS4 will most likely incorporate Gaikai, but it won't be Cloud only, it limits the target market too much.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#3Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:08:36 AM
FiendingHard posted...
So what do you want explained? PS4 will most likely incorporate Gaikai, but it won't be Cloud only, it limits the target market too much.

Really so you think "Gakai" will be PS4 ONLY.

I see, I mean it's not like you can get Gakai on small idevices or phones. Oh wait.....

I think everyone is diluting them selves and ignoring what Sony said not even a month ago.

That they would not announce the PS4 until Microsoft announced theirs.
---
#4king_maddenPosted 2/3/2013 12:27:32 AM
Garfield64 posted...
FiendingHard posted...

I see, I mean it's not like you can get Gakai on small idevices or phones. Oh wait.....

I think everyone is diluting them selves and ignoring what Sony said not even a month ago.

he never said it would be ps4 only, where did you get that from.

on topic though, what are you trying to suggest exactly? Gaikai will more than likely be worked into vita and ps4 in some way.
#5Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:28:14 AM
king_madden posted...
Garfield64 posted...
FiendingHard posted...

he never said it would be ps4 only, where did you get that from.

on topic though, what are you trying to suggest exactly? Gaikai will more than likely be worked into vita and ps4 in some way.

I'm saying it's unlikely they are announcing the PS4.
---
#6ozranPosted 2/3/2013 12:30:59 AM
No TC it is very likely

Numerous insides sources have already confirmed it is gonna be PS4. Sony would also not invite investors for just Gaikai
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#7king_maddenPosted 2/3/2013 12:35:55 AM
oh ok, got ya. I wouldnt be overly surprised though, I dont really follow any of it too close so all I know is people believe it will be ps4. I could see a gaikai announcement also being possible.

them advertising about the future, and then unveiling being able to play ps3/psn games on any sony device without any graphical problems. would be "futuristic" in a sense. Then they could wait for MS to announce their final specs.