This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You guys can't say you didn't see it coming (Dead Space 3 spoilers)

#1legionofpancakePosted 2/3/2013 1:43:56 AM(edited)
Most of us saw what happened, but I'm still putting the spoiler tags up for those who haven't. Now, assuming it's true and it really does end that way: Isaac Clarke was a tragic hero and in the end they almost always- if not always- die. While the game series wasn't exactly a tragedy, it had a lot of the assets; not to mention it had happened to nearly every main character in other Dead Space media up until this point one way or another, so it was only a matter of time. I know Isaac calls for Ellie at the very end, but in my opinion there are too many odds against him surviving. He might have, but either way the series is over. The markers are destroyed, which is exactly what Issac aimed to do. It's done; That's really all that matters in the end. I apologize if I made anybody angry by posting this, but I am just trying to make a suggestion.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#2legionofpancake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:59:11 AM
I don't even care if I get flamed for this, as long as one person sees it. I'm just hoping that some of the fans who think it's ruined will think about it a little more.
---
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#3Nightmare637Posted 2/3/2013 2:14:26 AM(edited)
where can I see this happen? I mean I saw it coming but I diden't see it happen.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#4legionofpancake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:13:34 AM
This link still works for now, if you wanna watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1igVJUMEV4Q
---
#5Nightmare637Posted 2/3/2013 2:20:48 AM
I'll say if your not right about this I'll be disappointed.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.