This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what was your last platinum, whats next, and how many do you have?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. what was your last platinum, whats next, and how many do you have?
2 years ago#1
My last platinum was Hitman 2 Silent Assassin

Whats next two worlds 2, doom 3 bfg, assassins creed brotherhood the mp is all ready done

I have 29 platinum's the next will be 30^^
2 years ago#2
Last: Mass Effect
Next: probably Far Cry 3
Total: 72
2 years ago#3
Last - Sigma 2

Next - probably Demons Souls. Just need 1 more Trophy but it requires an amount of farming that has already become terribly boring. I'll farm again when I don't have better games to play, or better things to do in general

Total - 8
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
2 years ago#4
Got my first one today!

God of War Chains of Olympus

Next one could be God of War
---
"Bang!"-Session 26
(Cowboy Bebop)
(edited by SpikeSpiegel)
2 years ago#5
last was borderlands 2

i don't know what game will be next. i don't normaly go for trophies. but it was fun going after both borderlands plat.

i have 3. both borderlands and the walking dead.(thats a given plat just by finishing the game)
---
Currently playing; Borderlands 2, OkamiHD, Dungeon Hunter Alliance, The Cave, Deathspank
Anticipating; Warrior's Lair
2 years ago#6
Last - Dishonored

Next - Definitely Dead Space. In the middle of playing it, about 3 trophies left to get platinum (2 of them are "beat the game" trophies :P )

How many - I believe 8.
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
2 years ago#7
Telltale's The Walking Dead has given me my second (you only have to complete the game to get it). I can't see any others on the horizon.
2 years ago#8
Just had to start a new account because SONY banned me for "exploitation". They said I was earning platinums to fast... WTF. I had 59 plats.

New account:

Last earned : Heavy Fire Afghanistan
Next: Socom
Total: 2
---
~HTTR~
2 years ago#9
Legasista

Ninokuni

---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
2 years ago#10
rschrake86 posted...
Just had to start a new account because SONY banned me for "exploitation". They said I was earning platinums to fast... WTF. I had 59 plats.

New account:

Last earned : Heavy Fire Afghanistan
Next: Socom
Total: 2

If this is true and you have done nothing wrong then you should ring customer services and make a complaint.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. what was your last platinum, whats next, and how many do you have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived